BSE Odisha OTET 2018 Exam Notification Apply for Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test.
Odisha TET 2018: Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has planned to conduct Teacher Eligibility Test in Odisha by promulgating OTET Notification. With reference to the notification, the authority of the board invites applications from eligible aspirants through online. The validity period for submitting the application is upto 27th November 2018. Participants, who need more information about age limit, educational qualification, applying procedure and other data regarding BSE Odisha TET 2018, can kindly have a look over the contents available in the sections provided under this paragraph.
BSE Odisha – OTET 2018 for SGT, PGT Vacancies
|Index||Odisha TET Notification 2018 – Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Exam Name: Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET)
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: 12th, Degree, B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed, B.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ CT/ D.El.Ed
Age Limit: As per norms
|Selection Process||Stage: Written Examination|
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.500/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.bseodisha.ac.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 27-11-2018|
BSE Odisha TET Exam 2018 Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Salary|
|No||Exam Name||Qualification||Age Limit||Basic Pay|
|1||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET)||Higher Secondary, Graduation, B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed, B.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ CT/ D.El.Ed||As per norms||As per norms|
Qualification required for Category A:
- Higher Secondary/ equivalent and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (CT or D.El.Ed.) with/ without the NCTE (OR)
- Higher Secondary/ equivalent and 4 year in B.El.Ed (OR)
- Higher Secondary/ equivalent and 2 year Diploma in Special Education
- Graduation and two year D.El.Ed (OR)
- Graduation and B.Ed.
Qualification required for Category B:
- Graduation and 2 year D.El.Ed (OR)
- Graduation and 1 year B.Ed. with/ without NCTE (OR)
- Higher Secondary/ equivalent and 4 year B.El.Ed.
- Higher Secondary/ equivalent) and 4 year B.A./ B.Sc, Ed or B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed.
- Graduation and 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education).
- 50% marks is mandatory and it will vary as per their qualification
- 5% minimum qualifying marks in Higher Secondary or graduation level, shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, SEBC & PWD category
|1||Paper-I||Question papers will be in Odia and English|
How to Apply for BSE Odisha TET 2018?
Fees: There is a requirement for the aspirants to remit fee as per their category. Payment can be made only through State Bank of India.
|1||SC/ ST||Rs.300/-||Online (Net Banking/ ATM Card) OR Offline (Bank Challan)|
Applying Procedure: Online applications are invited for Odisha TET Exam 2018. The OTET 2018 Step by Step Instruction is given as follows.
- Visit bseodisha.ac.in website
- Click “Examination->OTET Examinations” menu
- Read the instructions carefully
- Hit “ OTET 2018 Applicability & Eligibility” link
- If you are eligible, press “OTET 2018 Application Link” icon
- Already registered use can directly login to their account
- New users must register their details to get Id and Password
- The application contains 6 sections
- Fill the application form
- Upload your photograph
- click ‘submit’ button to go to the next stage
- Once you reached the fifth section, click “Next Payment & Declaration” button
- Once everything is done, press “Final Submit” button
- Take printout of the application form for future acknowledgement
Those who wish to pay offline payment download the “Pre Acknowledgement Payment (PAP) Form.
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||bseodisha.ac.in|
|Starting date for Online Application Registration||12th November 2018|
|Last date for Online Application Registration||27th November 2018|
|Last date for Online Application Submission||28th November 2018|
Note: All the important information related to Odisha TET 2018 is updated in the above sections. Go through the official notification, if you need any clarification.