SSC JHT 2018 Exam Notification | Apply Online @ ssc.nic.in Recruitment for Jr Translator and other Staff Selection Commission Vacancies.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2018: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has promulgated a recruitment notification of SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 in its official website at ssc.nic.in. Eligible and interested contenders can apply for Junior Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak and other Posts. Aspirants ought to submit the application on or before the closing date 19th November 2018. Candidates who need more details related to educational qualification, salary package, applying procedure and other information regarding Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator Recruitment 2018 can have a glance through the entire page.
SSC Junior Translator 2018 Recruitment
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Junior Translator, etc]
[Vacancies: Not Mentioned]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Master/ Bachelor Degree]
[Age Limit: 30 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Examination and Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.100/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: ssc.nic.in]
|Last Date||19-11-2018||Click Here|
SSC Vacancy Details
|SI. No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Junior Translator||Not Mentioned|
|2||Senior Hindi Translator|
|3||Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator|
Salary Offered: Aspirants who are appointed through SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2018 will get salary as per the pay scale mentioned in the table.
|SI. NO||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Hindi Translator||Rs.44900 to 142400/-|
|2||Hindi Pradhyapak||Rs.47600 to 121100/-|
|3||Others||Rs.35400 to 112400/-|
Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator:
|3||Upper Age Limit||
* Age relaxation is not admissible to sons, daughters and dependents of Ex-Servicemen
|SI. NO||Part||Mode of Paper||Subject||Marks|
|1||Paper I (Objective Type)||Computer Based Mode||General Hindi and English||200|
|2||Paper II (Conventional Type)||Descriptive||Translation & Essay||200|
Based on their performance in Paper I and Paper II, candidates will be shortlisted for document verification
How to Apply for SSC JHT 2018 Exam?
Fees: It is necessary for the applicant to pay fee.
|1||One Time Registration||Rs.100/-||Online (SBI Net Banking/ Visa, Mastercard/ Maestro/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card) or Offline (SBI Challan)||SC/ ST/ Women/ PwD|
Applying Procedure: Contender participating in SSC can get application form through SSC JHT Apply Online. Registration includes 2 parts. Its guidelines are given as follows.
- Logon ssc.nic.in website
- Click the relevant notification under latest news
- Read the information carefully
- For Part I One-Time Registration, click “Register Now” link
- Fill the basic, additional and contact details
- Upload your scanned photo and signature
- Save the information
- Check the details and click “Final Submit” button
- On successful submission, different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID
- You need to enter the respective OTPs to complete the Registration Process.
- In Part II, login using the registered Email Id and Password
- Hit “Apply” link under latest notifications tab
- Fill the required information
- Click “I Agree” check box and fill the captcha code
- Preview and verify the information
- Submit the application
- Proceed to make fee payment
- For future reference, take printout of the application form
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||ssc.nic.in|
|Starting date of Online Application||22nd October 2018|
|Last date for receipt of Application||19th November 2018 (5:00 P.M)|
|Last date for making Online Fee Payment||21st November 2018 (5:00 P.M)|
|Last date for generation of Online Challan||26th November 2018|
|Date of Paper I||12th January 2019|
|Date of Paper II||Will be noticed latter|
Note: Information related to SSC JHT 2018 Exam is endowed in the above sections. Aspirants who need more information can gaze the official notification.