T-TET 2018 Exam Notification Apply at www.trb.tripura.gov.in for Under Graduate and Graduate Teacher Vacancies.
T-TET 2018 Exam: Teachers Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRBT) has announced a recent advertisement for conducting the Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 (T-TET 2018), Paper-I and Paper-II which is scheduled on 8th September 2018 (Saturday). T-TET Paper-I will be applicable for candidates who wish to become a teacher for Class-I to Class-V while T-TET Paper-II is for persons aspiring to be a teacher for Class-VI to Class-VIII. Therefore, all the willing candidates with the essential requirements can submit their application via online mode from 17th July 2018 to 26th July 2018. If you need more information about this latest TTET 2018 Exam, then go through this section carefully.
T-TET 2018 for Under Graduate and Graduate Teacher Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Exam Name: Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 (T-TET 2018)]
[No. of Posts: Various]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Senior Secondary + Diploma/ Bachelors degree,
Graduation + Diploma/ Bachelors degree]
[Age Limit: As per Norms]
|Selection Process||[ Written Examination]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs. 300/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.trb.tripura.gov.in]
|Last Date||26-07-2018||Click Here|
Tripura TET Vacancy Details
|Sl.No.||Exam Name||No. of Posts|
|1.||Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 (T-TET 2018)||Various|
Salary Offered: A good remuneration will be provided to the selected candidates as per the rules and regulations followed in the State government of Tripura.
- As per Norms
|Exam Name||Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 (T-TET 2018)|
Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in the Written Examination.
- Written Examination
How to Apply for TTET 2018 Exam
Application Fees: Applicants who want to participate in this TTET 2018 Exam have to pay the below mentioned application fees by means of offline mode by taking the challan in favour of Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura at any branch of State Bank of India.
- General, OBC: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST, PWD: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Offline (Challan)
Steps for Application: Candidates who meets out all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Official Notification can start filling the application form through online mode. The Steps involved in Application process is as listed below,
- As a first step candidates have to visit the official website, www.trb.tripura.gov.in
- Download the official notification from the “Highlights” section
- Read all the information mentioned in it and make sure about your eligibility conditions
- After that click “Apply Online” Tab in the home page itself
- Candidates have to register themselves to create a Profile
- After registration, they will receive the Registration Number (User Name)
- Log in with your Registration Number and Password (Date of Birth)
- Candidates can change their password after the first log in
- Now start filling your application form with all the necessary details
- Upload the scanned copies of photo, signature and other necessary documents in the specified size
- Cross check the filled in application form once again and finally submit the application form
- Make the payment of your Application fees in Offline mode after 72 hours from the date of submission of application form
- Submit the Payment details and take a print out of the application form for future reference
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.trb.tripura.gov.in|
|Starting Date for Online Application||17th July 2018|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form||26th July 2018|
|Last Date for paying application fees||31st July 2018|
|Download of Admit Card||17th August 2018 to 25th August 2018|
|Date of TTET 2018 Exam (Paper-I & Paper-II)||08th September 2018|
Note: We have discussed about the application submission, eligibility criteria and other information about T-TET 2018 in the above section. If you have any further doubts, refer the official notification.