TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.tnpsc.gov.in for 30 Latest JICS Job Vacancies
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced a Civil Services Examination – III (Group-III Services) notification. With referring the notification there are 30 vacancies available for Junior Inspector designation in Tamil Nadu Co-operative Subordinate Service department. Interested candidates can apply for TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018 through online mode. Registration will be closed by 21st November 2018. Additional information like education qualification, age limits, selection rounds and salary package of this recruitment has been explained here in the below section.
TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018 for 30 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Junior Inspector]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: SSLC/ H.Sc]
[Age Limit: 18 to 30 yeas]
|Selection Process||[Written test, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.300/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.tnpsc.gov.in]
[Location: Tamil Nadu]
|Last Date||21-11-2018||Click Here|
TNPSC Group 3 Vacancy Details
Salary Offered: Candidates appointed in Junior Inspector posts will get level 10 pay matrix of salary and other allowances as per govt norms.
- Salary Range: Rs.20600 to 65500/-
|2||Name of the Service||
For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs:
Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained in the Written Examination and Interview.
There are two papers
Paper 1: General Tamil/ English
Paper 2: General studies
|2||Interview and Records||Candidates those who have highest marks in written exam will be shortlisted and invited for interview||40|
How to Apply for TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Candidates should apply for Junior Inspector posts through one time online registration system. One time registration will be valid for 5 years.
|No.||Particulars||Fee Amount||Mode of Payment||Exemption|
|1||Registration||Rs.150/-||Online (Credit/ Debit Cards/ Net Banking)||–|
|2||Examination||Rs.150/-||SC/ ST/ PH/ DWs|
Applying Procedure: Eligible candidates have to participate for TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018 through online. The steps for online application are listed below.
- Appliers visit tnpsc.gov.in website
- Hit “Notification” link in the home page
- Read the detailed notification for particular post
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- Already registered candidates hit “Apply” link and login
- Newly applying candidates, click “One Time Registration->New User” tab
- Fill one time registration form
- Upload scanned copies of photograph with signature and submit to get login ID and password
- Click on “Apply” link of particular recruitment
- Enter your Login ID and Password then click “Login” tab
- Fill the application form without any mistake
- Upload necessary certificates (if any)
- Preview all details and modify if required
- Save the application form and click on “Submit” button
- Click online transaction button and successfully transfer the money
- Aspirants willing to do offline payments download the challan and pay fee in concerned bank
- Applicants can printout the submitted application form for future reference
|Link to Apply Online||www.tnpscexams.in|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||tnpsc.gov.in|
|Date of Notification||23rd October 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||21st November 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||23rd November 2018|
|Date of written examination||27th January 2018|
Note: We have discussed important details about TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018 in the above section. Aspirants having any doubts can refer the official notification.