AERB Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 20 SO/ Technical Officer Jobs in Atomic Energy Regulatory Board
AERB Recruitment 2018: Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB) invites online application for Scientific/ Technical Officer Posts. Totally 20 vacancies are available in the above mentioned designation. Aspirants those who have qualification relevant to the eligibility criteria mentioned for the above posts can submit their application through proper channel. Selection will be based on the performance in the interview. Last date for submission of application is 31st October 2018. Furthermore information about AERB Technical Officer Recruitment 2018 have been explained here in the below section.
AERB Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018 for 20 SO/ TO Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Scientific/ Technical Officer]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/
PhD/ M.Sc/ Diploma/ M.E]
[Age Limit: 50 years]
|Selection Process||[Screening Test, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.500/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.aerb.gov.in]
|Last Date||31-10-2018||Click Here|
AERB Vacancy Details
|1||Scientific/ Technical Officer||‘G’/ ‘F’/ ‘E’/ ‘D’/ ‘C’||20|
Salary Offered: Selected candidates will get salary and other allowances (DA, Transport Allowance and HRA) as per Central Government Rules.
|No.||SO/ TO Grade||Pay per month|
*To know Grade wise experience aspirants can refer official notification
Selected candidates may be appointed as Scientific/ Technical Officer based on their educational qualifications, work experience and performance in the interview.
- Screening test (if applications are more in number)
- Technical Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply for AERB Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: All candidates should pay application fee through online mode while applying for Scientific/ Technical Officer jobs in AERB.
|Particulars||Fee Amount||Mode of Payment||Exemption|
|Application||Rs.500/-||Online||SC/ ST/ Ex-SM/ Woman|
Applying Procedure: Aspirants who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for Scientific/ Technical Officer Jobs through online mode. The general instructions to apply online are listed below.
- Aspirants have to visit aerb.gov.in website
- Hit “Careers@AERB” option in homepage
- Press “Click here to go to recruitment website” link
- Read the official notification for recruitment of Scientist posts
- Click “New user? Register” tab
- Proceed to fill registration form to get password
- After registration, login to the system by using email id and password
- Proceed to fill the fields in application form
- Preview all filled details and modify if required
- Click on “Submit” button and get the application number
- Don’t forget to upload your photo and signature on required specification
- After uploading photo and signature, take printout of submitted application for future records
- Also, don’t forget to make the fee payment
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||aerb.gov.in|
|Registration started from||1st October 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||31st October 2018|
Note: Here in the above section we have discussed lot of details regarding AERB Scientific/ Technical Officer Recruitment 2018. To know about the selection process and other terms & conditions of appointment, refer official notification linked in this article.