Anna University Teaching Fellow Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.annauniv.edu for 21 Teaching Fellow Vacancies.
Anna University Recruitment 2018: Anna University, Chennai has rolled out an employment notification for filling out the vacant positions of Teaching Fellows for various departments at Regional campuses located at Coimbatore, Madurai and Tirunelveli. This recruitment is done only on a temporary basis for a period of 6 months and it may be extended depending on the performance of the candidates. This is a great opportunity for job hunters who are seeking for various teaching faculty jobs within the state of Tamil Nadu. Other details pertaining to this Anna University Teaching Fellow Recruitment 2018 can be clearly explained in the below section.
Anna University Teaching Fellow Recruitment 2018 for 21 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Teaching Fellows]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Master’s degree, Ph.D]
[Age Limit: As per Norms]
|Selection Process||[Shortlisting, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Nil]
[Applying Mode: Offline]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.annauniv.edu]
[Location: Tamil Nadu]
|Last Date||29-08-2018||Click Here|
Anna university Vacancy Details
Emoluments Offered: Candidates will get a fixed monthly salary according to the Norms followed in Anna University.
- As per Norms
Initially the candidates were shortlisted based on scrutinizing of applications and after that they have to participate in the Interview.
How to Apply for Anna University Teaching Fellow Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates no need to pay any application fees for this recruitment.
Steps for Application: Candidates satisfying all the eligibility criteria norms are advised to submit their application by means of offline mode only. The step by step procedure for application process is as listed below,
- First visit the Official website of Anna University, annauniv.edu
- Download the advertisement scrolling in the “Events” section
- Read all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement
- Take a print out of the Application Form which is attached within the official notification itself
- Fill the Application form with all the required details
- Affix the latest passport size photograph in the Application form
- Send the hardcopy of the filled application form along with other necessary documents to the address “The Dean, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025”
- Envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of……………….., Department…………………
- So that the applications should reach the address on or before the last date 29.08.2018
|Link to Application Form||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||annauniv.edu|
|Date of Advertisement||21st August 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application||29th August 2018|
Note: In this section we have discussed about Anna University Teaching Fellow Recruitment 2018 and their necessary details. For other information refer the Official Notification attached in this section.