AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Apply at slprb.ap.gov.in for 334 SI, Jailor, Fire Officer Vacancies.
AP Police Recruitment 2018: The State Level Police Recruitment Board in Andhra Pradesh has released one new recruitment notification recently. The notification invites application from eligible candidates for Sub Inspector, Deputy Jailor and Station Fire Officer posts. A total of 334 vacancies exist below these designations on state Police, Prisons & Correctional Services and Fire & Emergency Services Departments. Interested and eligible citizens can start to submit their job application from 5th November 2018 onwards to participate in the recruitment. To gather information about minimum eligibility criteria, salary package and other details regarding AP Police SI Recruitment 2018-19, aspirants can go through the paragraphs given here on below section.
AP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 for 334 Vacancies
|Index||AP SI Notification 2018 – Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Sub Inspector, Dy. Jailor, Station Fire Officer
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Any Degree
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Preliminary Written Exam
Stage 2: Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test
Stage 3: Final Written Exam
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.600/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.slprb.ap.gov.in
Location: Andhra Pradesh
|Important Dates||Last Date: 24-11-2018|
AP Police SI Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Salary|
|No.||Designations||Qualification||Experience||Age Limits||Pay Scale|
|1.||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) – 150 posts||Any Degree/ Equivalent||Not Required||21 to 25 years||Rs.28940 to 78910/-|
|2.||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (AR) – 75 posts||Bachelor Degree/ Equivalent||Not Required||21 to 25 years||Rs.28940 to 78910/|
|3.||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (APSP) (Men) – 75 posts||Any Degree/ Equivalent||Not Required||21 to 25 years||Rs.28940 to 78910/|
|4.||Deputy Jailor (Men) – 10 posts||Graduation/ Equivalent||Not Required||21 to 30 years||Rs.26600 to 77030/-|
|5.||Deputy Jailor (Women) – 04 posts||Any Degree/ Equivalent||Not Required||21 to 25 years||Rs.26600 to 77030/|
|6.||Station Fire Officers (Men) – 20 posts||Bachelor Degree/ Equivalent||Not Required||18 to 30 years||Rs.26600 to 77030/|
General Instructions for APSLPRB SI Jobs
- Upper age relaxation for BC/ ST/ SCs: 5 years
- Retrenched temporary employee in state Census Department: 3 years
- NCC Cadet Corps Instructor/ Defence Personnel/ AP state govt employees: as per rules
- During institutional training, aspirants shall get stipend per month
- On completion of training, he/ she will be appointed on regular pay scale (indicated above in table) with other admissible allowances
|Deputy Jailor (Men)||not less than 168 cms||not less than 87 cms with minimum expansion of 5 cms||–|
|Deputy Jailor (Women)||not less than 153 cms||–||not less than 45.5 Kgs|
|Other Posts||not less than 167.6 cms||not less than 86.3 cms with minimum expansion of 5 cms||–|
- Scheduled Tribes and Aboriginal Tribes in the agency areas of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari and West Godavari shall get relaxations in physical standards (refer notification)
- For SI posts in Civil & AR category, both men and women are eligible
- Aspirants must have sound body health to carryout the duties of respective posts i.e. good eye sight, free from any defects etc
|1.||Preliminary Written Test||
It consists of 2 exam papers.
|2.||Physical Measurement Test (PMT)||Aspirants qualifying preliminary written test will be invited for PMT i.e. height, chest and weight will be examined||Qualifying in nature|
|3.||Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||Those who qualify PMT will be allowed to appear for PET.
It comprises of
|Qualifying in nature|
|4.||Final Written Exam||Individuals qualifying physical tests shall be invited for final written test. Questions for this exam will be asked from English, Telugu, General Studies, Arithmetic and Reasoning/ Mental Ability topics.||SI (AR & APSP): 400 Other Posts: 600|
How to Apply for AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 ?
Fees: Only after payment, aspirants should submit their application form. By submitting basic details in www.slprb.ap.gov.in website, candidates should deposit fee.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
|1.||OC/ BCs||Rs.600/-||AP Online, Mee Seva Centres, Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking|
Applying Procedure: After receiving payment receipt, aspirants can visit Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board to submit their application for AP SI Recruitment 2018. The official website and general instructions to submit online application for Sub Inspector posts are given below.
- Candidates visit slprb.ap.gov.in website
- Click the relevant link under “Latest Jobs” section
- Read the AP Police Notification 2018 for SI, Dy. Jailor and Station Fire Officer
- Hit relevant “Click here” link available below “Submit Application” column
- Read the general instructions that display
- Tick the declaration check boxes and click “Submit & Continue” button
- Start to fill the payment details and other personal details in application
- Upload your photo and signature on required specifications
- Recheck all the filled details and click “Submit” button
- Finally take printout copy of submitted application form for future records
Candidates qualifying Preliminary written test have to visit www.slprb.ap.gov.in website again for uploading Part-II application along with the original scanned copies of certificates/ documents.
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.slprb.ap.gov.in|
|Online registration commences from||5th November 2018 (from 3.00 PM)|
|Last date to apply online||24th November 2018 (upto 5.00 PM)|
|Preliminary Examination date||16th December 2018|
Note: Details about one of the upcoming AP Police Recruitment 2018-19 for SI, Dy. Jailor and Station Fire Officer posts are provided here on above section. Aspirants who need to know more information about this recruitment can read the official notification.