ARO Hamirpur Recruitment 2018 Apply at joinindianarmy.nic.in for Soldier, Junior Commissioned Officer and Havildar Vacancies.
ARO Hamirpur Recruitment 2018: Army Recruiting Office (ARO) released recruitment notification for the posts of Soldier, Junior Commisioned Officer (Religious Teacher), Havlidar (SAC). ARO conducts rally for selecting candidates on merit basis. This is wonderful opportunity for army related job seekers. Aspirants with SSLC/ HSC/ BA/ B.Sc/ ITI qualifications can utilize this opportunity. Interested candidates can apply through online mode. Candidates should submit their application before last date. Selection procedure and other details of ARO Hamirpur Recruitment 2018 are explained here in below section.
ARO Hamirpur Recruitment 2018 for Soldier and Other Vacancies
|Index||ARO Hamirpur Notification Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Soldier, Junior Commissioned Officer, Havildar
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: SSLC/ H.Sc/ Matric/ ITI/ BA/ B.Sc
Age Limit: Above 17 ½ to 34 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Physical Fitness, Medical Test
Stage 2: Written Test, Document Verification
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Nil
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 27-12-2018|
ARO Hamirpur Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Emoluments|
|1||Soldier General duty||SSLC/ Matric with 45% marks||Not required||Minimum: 17 ½ years Maximum: 21 years||As per norms|
|2||Soldier technical||Pass in H.Sc/ Intermediate in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks||Not required||Minimum: 17 ½ years Maximum: 23 years||As per norms|
|3||Soldier clerk/ Store Keeping Technical||H.Sc/ Intermediate pass in any stream with 60% marks||Not required||Minimum: 17 ½ years Maximum: 23 years||As per norms|
|4||Soldier Trades-man (chef & washer man)||SSLC/ ITI||Not required||Minimum: 17 ½ years Maximum: 23 years||As per norms|
|5||Junior Commitioned Officer (Religious teacher)||Graduate in any discipline and qualified in religious demonstration||Not required||Minimum: 25 years Maximum: 34 years||As per norms|
|6||Havildar (SAC)||Pass in HSC with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and BA/ B.Sc with Mathematics||Not required||Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 25 years||As per norms|
|7||Soldier Nursing Assistant||Pass in H.Sc/ Intermediate in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks or B.Sc in Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science and English||Not required||Minimum: 17 ½ years Maximum: 23 years||As per norms|
Other Requisitions and Important Instructions:
- Minimum 33% marks require in all subjects for Soldier General Duty.
- 50% mark required in all subjects for the post of Soldier Clerk/ SKT.
- Candidates with 40% marks in all subjects are only eligible to apply for the post of Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant.
- Candidates born between 01-10-1997 to 01-04-2001 are eligible for Soldier General duty posts
- Candidates born between 01-10-1993 to 30-09-1998 are eligible for Havildar vacancies
- Candidates born between 01-10-1995 to 01-04-2001 for all other posts
|Post Name||Minimum Physical Standards*|
|Height (CM)||Weight (KG)||Chest (CM)|
|Soldier General Duty||163||48||77 (+5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Clerk/ SKT||162||48|
|JCO ( Religious teacher )||160||50|
|Soldier Trades – man (chef & washer man)||163||46||76 (+5 CM expansion)|
* Physical standard relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories, Ex – servicemen, Sons of Servicemen, sportsmen. For more information regarding relaxation candidates can visit official notification.
|1||Physical Fitness Test||Running, Pull ups, 9 Feet Ditch, Zig-Zag Balance tests will be conducted|
|2||Physical Measurement Test||Height, weight, chest standard will be measured|
|3||Medical Test||Medical test will be conducted according to the rules of ARO|
|4||Written Test||Candidates who passed in all the above tests will be invited for Common Entrance Exam (CEE)|
How to Apply for ARO Hamirpur Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Army Recruitment Office does not collect money from participants.
Applying procedure: Aspirants can submit their application in online mode through Join Indian Army website. The general steps for applying online are given below.
- Candidates have to visit joinindianarmy.nic.in website
- Click JCO/ OR Entry and read ARO Hamirpur Recruitment notification carefully
- Candidates should check whether eligible for apply or not
- Click “Registration“ link under “Apply Online” section
- Read the instructions that display on screen and “Continue” tab
- Aspirants may fill the registration form
- Hit on “Submit” tab
- Click on ”Apply Online” link
- Enter user name and password
- Fill the application form
- Upload recent photo and signature, if necessary
- Preview the details before submitting the application form
- Take printout of hard copy of application for future reference
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||joinindianarmy.nic.in|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||For Other Posts|
|Starting date for Online registration||3rd December 2018||13th November 2018|
|Closing date for Online registration||27th December 2018||27h December 2018|
|Rally will be held on||12th January 2019 to 22nd January 2019|
Note: Details of ARO Hamirpur Recruitment are provided in the above section. Candidates can refer official notification for more information and new updates.