Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.appsconline.in for 667 Teacher Jobs.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (PSC) is now conducting a recruitment to fill the Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) and Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) posts that are vacant in some of the educational institutions of the state. Individuals eligible and capable of teaching students in English, Political Science, Accountancy, Agriculture, Business Administration, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Horticulture, Biology, History, Geography, Economics and Hindi subjects can submit their applications on or before 19th July 2018 to participate on this recruitment. Go through the remaining sections in this page to know elaborated details about these latest teaching job opportunities in Arunachal Pradesh.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 for 667 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designations: PGT, TGT]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Degree/ Master Degree and B.Ed]
[Age Limit:35 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.200/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.appsconline.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||19-07-2018||Click Here|
Arunachal PSC Vacancy Details
|No.||Post Name||Post Category||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||Group B Gazetted Posts||127|
|2.||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||Group B Non Gazetted Posts||540|
Salary Package: Salary that will be offered to candidates being selected for PGT/ TGT posts in Arunachal Pradesh educational institutions are given below.
- PGT: Rs.47600 to 151100/-
- TGT: Rs.44900 to 142400/-
(as on 9th July 2018)
|1.||Written Exam||Questions will be asked from General English, General Knowledge and concerned subjects||400 marks|
|2.||Viva Voce Test||Classroom Teaching etc||50 marks|
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC PGT TGT Recruitment 2018?
Fees: APST and other candidates desiring to participate on Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 have to remit fee as indicated below.
|Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
||Online mode (Debit Cards, Credit cards, Internet Banking)|
|All Other candidates||
Applying Procedure: Eligible and interested citizens can submit applications to participate on Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018 for PGT and TGT posts through its online portal.
- Candidates visit “appsconline.in” website
- Read the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification 2018 for PGT/ TGT posts
- Click “Apply Now” tab against the post that you wish to apply
- Register yourself by entering your name, date of birth, email id etc details
- Then “Login” into the portal using registered email id and password
- Fill all mandatory fields in application without mistakes
- On required specifications, upload scanned copies of photo, degree certificates, marksheets, age proof, etc
- Recheck all the filled details and “Submit” the application form
- Using payment gateway available on website, remit the fee
- Finally take printout copy of submitted application for future records
|Link to Apply Online||appsconline.in|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||Click Here|
|Date of Advertisement||7th June 2018|
|Last date for submitting online application (extended)||19th July 2018 (4.00 PM)|
|Last date for fee payment||19th July 2018 (4.00 PM)|
Note: In the above section we have provided details about the recent employment opportunities in Arunachal Pradesh for teacher posts. Individuals having any doubts can refer the official notification linked in this article for more information.