Balmer Lawrie Consultant Recruitment 2018 Apply for 29 Ticketing Consultant and Travel Consultant Vacancies.
Balmer Lawrie Consultant Recruitment 2018: Balmer Lawrie, a Public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas has recently delivered a vacancy notification in its official website. According to this, it has been published for the engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 for the selection of Ticketing Consultant and Travel Consultant posts with a total of 29 vacancies. The shortlisted candidates under this recruitment have the chance of take part in the Apprentice Training for a period of one year only. Furthermore information about this Balmer Lawrie Consultant Recruitment 2018 is clearly explained in the below section.
Balmer Lawrie Consultant Recruitment 2018 for 29 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: 12th Standard/ IATA approved Diploma]
[Age Limit: 14 to 21 years]
|Selection Process||[ Written Exam, Personal Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Nil]
[Applying Mode: Online/ Offline]
|Official Notification||www.balmarlawrie.com||Click Here|
|Last Date||07-08-2018||Click Here|
Balmer Lawrie Vacancy Details
|2.||Travel Consultant/ Travel Agent||13|
Salary Offered: A monthly stipend will be provided to the selected candidates as per the rules and regulations followed in the Apprentice Act, 1961.
- As per Norms
|Job Position||Ticketing Consultant
|Qualification||12th Standard with 50% marks
Preferable: IATA approved Diploma
|Age Limit(As on 17.07.2018)||14 to 21 years|
|Age Relaxation||OBC: 3 years
SC/ST: 5 years
PWD: 10 years
First of all, candidates have to appear in the Written Examination and those who get higher marks will be allowed to participate in the Interview. The weightage given for written test and personal interview will be in the ratio of 80:20 respectively.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to apply for Balmer Lawrie Consultant Recruitment 2018?
Application fees: Candidates no need to pay application fees for this recruitment.
Steps for application: All the eligible candidates can apply for this Balmer Lawrie Consultant Recruitment 2018 by means of either online/ mode. The detailed guidelines for application process is as listed below,
- Visit the official website of Balmer Lawrie, balmarlawrie.com
- Download the advertisement from the official website and read all the instructions mentioned in it
- Click Careers-> Current Openings and hit “Register Now”
- Fill all the basic details and click “Register here”
- Registered candidates can Log in by clicking “Apply Online”
- Log in with your User Name and Password to fill the remaining details
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature in the application form
- Check all the details once again and click the “Final Submit” button
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
- To apply through offline mode, take a print out of the Application Form which is available in the official website
- Fill the application with all the details and affix a passport size photograph
- Send the filled application form with other documents to the address, “Chief Manager (HR)-ER, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd., Ground Floor, 21, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata – 700001”
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.balmerlawrie.com|
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Application||17th July 2018|
|Closing Date for Submitting Online Application||7th August 2018|
Note: Here in this section, so far we have highlighted all the important information related to the Balmer Lawrie Consultant Recruitment 2018. If you have any further doubts refer the official notification attached in this section.