Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 424 Senior Relationship Manager, Territory Head and Other Posts
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018: Bank of Baroda is looking for Wealth Management Professionals with proven skills and experience in relevant fields to launch its Wealth Management Services to HNI/ UHNIs. Eligible citizens those who are ready to serve anywhere in India can step forward and apply for these vacancies on or before 6th May 2018. All appointments under this recruitment are purely on contract basis. Details about the post-wise vacancies and other details regarding these latest vacancies are narrated below.
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 for 424 SO Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Sr. Relationship Manager, Territory Head and Others]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Degree/ MBA]
[Experience: 3 to 10 years]
[Age Limit: 23 to 50 years]
|Selection Process||[Aptitude Test, Interview, GD]||Click Here|
|Application Details||[Fees: Rs.600/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.bankofbaroda.co.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||06-05-2018||Click Here|
BOB SO Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Senior Relationship Manager||375|
|6.||Services and Control Manager||01|
|9.||NRI Wealth Products Manager||01|
Remunerations Offered: Based on the specified targets achieved by candidates, performance linked monthly salary will be offered to all appointees.
Qualification: From any recognized institution, aspirants those who had completed following qualification can apply for these latest vacancies.
- Essential: any Degree
- Preference: MBA/ Equivalent Degree (for some posts)
Experience: The minimum experience that should be obtained by aspirants to apply for each designation are listed below.
- Senior Relationship Manager: 3 years
- Territory Head: 6 years
- Service & Control Manager, Compliance Manager: 8 years
- Group Head, Operations Head: 10 years
- All other posts: 5 years
Age Limits: While computing as on 6th May 2018, the age of candidates applying for these latest career opportunities in Bank of Baroda should be within the following.
|Name of Post||Minimum||Maximum|
|Group Head||35 years||50 years|
|Operations Head – Wealth|
|Services and Control Manager||32 years||42 years|
|Compliance Manager – Wealth|
|Territory Head||30 years||45 years|
|Product Manager – Investments||28 years||40 years|
|NRI Wealth Products Manager|
|Operations Manager – Wealth|
|Senior Relationship Manager||23 years||40 years|
Age Relaxations: Aspirants belonging to following categories shall get relaxations in upper age limit to apply for respective posts under this recruitment.
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- SC/ STs/ J&K Domiciles: 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
- Ex-SM/ SSC Officers/ ECOs: 5 years
- PWDs: 10 years
Following are the selection rounds that should be successfully overcomed by all citizens those who are eager to acquire these Bank of Baroda Jobs.
- Shortlisting and/ or Written Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview and/ or Group Discussion
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda April Recruitment 2018?
Fees: While submitting application form aspirants have to pay following amount of fee through online payment gateway available on applying website. Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking facilities can be used by candidates for making payment.
- General and OBC category: Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWDs: Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode: Online only
Applying Procedure: Applications for these latest job vacancies in bank will be accepted only via online mode. The general guidelines to apply online are given below.
- Logon to the website www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Go to the “Career” section
- Click “Current Opportunities” tab
- Click and read the detailed advertisement for particular recruitment
- Click relevant “Link to Apply Online”
- Again hit “Click here to Apply Online” link that display to open the application form
- Fill all * marked fields in application without committing any mistakes
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature as per required specifications
- Preview the filled details and “Submit” the application form
- Then proceed to make the payment through online payment gateway that open
- Do the transaction successfully and take printout copy of submitted application for future records
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||bankofbaroda.co.in|
|Date of Notification||16th April 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||16th April 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||6th May 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||6th May 2018|
Note: Candidates who searched for recent job opportunities in Bank of Baroda might have got enough information by reading above paragraphs. Those who still have doubts can refer the detailed official notification that we have linked in this article.