Bengaluru Rural District Court Recruitment 2018 Apply at districts.ecourts.gov.in for 20 Stenographer Vacancies.
Bengaluru Rural Court Recruitment 2018: Bengaluru Rural District Court has publicized one job notification in their official website. According to the notification, there are 20 vacancies available for Stenographer posts in Karnataka state. Aspirants those who have knowledge in shorthand and typing on English and Kannada can utilize this opportunity. Candidates will be selected by conducting written test or interview. Last date for submission of application is 25th September 2018. Educational qualification, age limits, application fee and furthermore details regarding Bengaluru Rural Court Recruitment 2018 are narrated down.
Bengaluru Rural District Court Recruitment 2018 for 20 Stenographer Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Stenographer]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: 10th and Shorthand, Typing]
[Age Limit: 18 to 40 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test/ Viva-voce, Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.200/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: http:/ /districts.ecourts.gov.in/ bengaluru-rural/ online- recruitment]
[Location: Karnataka ]
|Last Date||25-09-2018||Click Here|
Bengaluru Rural District Court Vacancy Details
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
Salary Offered: Candidates who get selected for Stenographer posts will be provided with monthly salary as per the norms followed in the court.
- Salary Range: Rs.27650 to 52650/-
Here the candidates will be shortlisted based on test or interview and then called for the certificate verification.
- Written Test/ Interview
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply for Bengaluru Rural District Court Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Candidates are advised to pay the below prescribed application fees through online/ offline mode.
|No.||Category||Application Fee||Mode of payment|
Applying Procedure: Eligible and interested citizens can submit their application for Bengaluru Rural District Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 through its official website as per instructions given below.
- Candidates have to visit districts.ecourts.gov.in/bengaluru-rural
- Hit “Notification” link for particular post
- Read the detailed notification
- Click on “Apply Online –click here” link for particular post
- Click “Apply Online->Ok” button
- Read instruction for filling online application that display
- New user, click “I Accept” check box and also hit “Apply” link
- Enter Personal Information as well as Contact information
- Click “Preview” button and modify if required
- Hit on “Save &Continue” button to get Ref. Application Number and One Time Password
- After registration, login by using reference number as well as password
- Proceed to fill educational information in application
- Click on “Add” button
- All the detailed information will be displayed on the screen
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Verify all the details by using “Preview” tab
- Hit on “Final Submit” button
- Click on “Make Payment” tab and proceed for payment
- Hit online transaction button and successfully transfer the money
- Aspirants willing to do offline payment download the challan and pay fee in concerned bank
- Click on “Re-print” button and take printout of submitted application form for future reference
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||districts.ecourts.gov.in|
|Date of Notification||24th August 2018|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||24th August 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25th September 2018|
Note: Here, in the above section we have provided many details about Bengaluru Rural District Court Recruitment 2018 for Stenographer posts. Individuals having any doubts refer the official notification.