BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Apply at www.bhelbpl.co.in for 229 Graduate and Technician Apprentice Vacancies.
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2019: A recruitment notification has been released by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL). According to the notification, 229 vacancies available for Graduate and Technician Apprentice posts. Only Madhya Pradesh domicile candidates having interest and eligible qualification can use this opportunity. Individuals should submit their application form through online mode on or before the last date of 21st January 2019. Qualification, discipline-wise vacancy details, selection procedure and other details of BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2019 has been included in the below section.
BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2019 for 229 Vacancies
|Index||BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment Notification Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech, Diploma
Age Limit: 14 to 25 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Written Test, Initial Shortlisting
Stage 2: Interview/ Certificate Verification
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Not Mentioned
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.bhelbpl.co.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 21-01-2019|
BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Emoluments|
|1||Graduate Apprentice – 138 posts||B.E/ B.Tech in relevant Engineering Discipline||Not Mentioned||14 to 25 years||Rs.6000/-|
|2||Technician Apprentice – 91 posts||Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management||Not Mentioned||14 to 25 years||Rs.4000/-|
Discipline-wise BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Vacancy Details
|SI. No||Disciplines||No. of Vacancies|
|Graduate Apprentice||Technician Apprentice|
|3||Computer Science & Application||04||Nil|
|5||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||03||Nil|
|6||Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering||13||02|
|12||Modern Office Management||Nil||20|
- Age is calculated as on 1st January 2019
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years
- For OBC categories age relaxation is 3 years
- Additional 10 years of relaxation for Physically Handicapped persons
- Wards of BHEL employee shall get 5 years of relaxation
- General/ OBC candidates with 70% and SC/ ST candidates with 60% marks are only eligible for Graduate Apprentice post
- Candidates passed B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma before June 2016 are not eligible for Apprenticeship
- Degree/ Diploma acquired from distance/ correspondence are not eligible
- Madhya Pradesh Domiciles are only eligible
Candidates may be selected for the Apprentice training by means of merit basis.
- Initial Shortlisting
- Written Exam/ Interview/ Certificate Verification
How to Apply for BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2019?
Fees: Candidates no need to pay fee for this apprentice training recruitment.
Applying Procedure: Aspirants with eligible qualification can submit their application form through www.bhelbpl.co.in website. General steps for applying online are mentioned below.
- Candidate should first register in www mhrdnats.gov.in website as student
- Fill all information for generating the enrollment/registration number
- Then candidates have to visit bhelbpl.co.in website
- Hit “Jobs and career” option from homepage
- Select desired link from current opening list and read the notification
- Click relevant link that to be apply
- Fill all the relevant information without mistakes
- Preview the application and click “Submit” option
- Acknowledgment number will be generated
- Also, don’t forget to upload photo and necessary certificates
- Take printout of application form for future use
After applying online candidates need to send printout (acknowledgement slip) and self attested documents relating qualification, age, registration number of NATS, domicile certificate and other necessary certificates.
Candidate should super scribe “Application for GGT/ Diploma Apprentice 2019-20” on top of the envelope. Application should send to the following address on or before the last date through Ordinary Post.
|Address for Sending Application form|
|Post Box No. 35, Post Office,
Bhopal PIN- 462022, Madhya Pradesh.
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.bhelbpl.co.in|
|Starting date for submitting online application||1st January 2019|
|Last date for submitting online application||21st January 2019|
|Last date for receipt of printout of application form||28th January 2019|
Note: We have illustrated the details of BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2019 in the above section. Candidates can refer the official notification to clarify doubts about this recruitment.