BMRCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018- Apply for 99 Assistant Executive Engineer and Assistant Engineer Vacancies.
BMRCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a Public sector company has rolled out an advertisement for filling the vacant positions of Assistant Executive Engineer and Assistant Engineer posts with 99 vacancies. This recruitment is organized in such a way that the appointment is done on a contractual basis for a period of 3 years and no full time employment is given to the selected candidates. Aspirants who have completed their Diploma/ Degree in Engineering with relevant Post Qualification experience alone can apply for this recruitment through online mode. Further details regarding BMRCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 can be explained in the below section.
BMRCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 for 99 Executive Engineer Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Assistant Executive Engineer and Assistant Engineer]
[No. of Posts: 99]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Diploma/ Degree in Engineering]
[Age Limit: 35/ 40 years]
|Selection Process||[Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Personal Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Nil]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Website: www. bmrc.co.in]
|Last Date||31st August 2018||Click Here|
Bengaluru Metro Vacancy Details
|1.||Assistant Executive Engineer||31|
Remuneration Offered: Since it is a Contractual engagement, a consolidated amount will be given as a monthly salary and no allowances will be given to the appointed candidates.
- Assistant Executive Engineer: Rs. 55860/-
- Assistant Engineer: Rs. 48280/-
|3.||Age Limit (As on 01.08.2018)||
The received applications were scrutinized and they are called for the Interview process.
How to Apply for BMRCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: No need to pay application fees for this recruitment.
Steps for Application: Candidates should make sure that they satisfy all the eligibility requirements mentioned in this recruitment. The steps involved in application process is as listed below,
- Log on to the official web portal of BMRCL,bmrc.co.in
- Click the “Careers” Tab and then hit “Click here to view the Notification”
- Read all the information mentioned in the advertisement carefully
- Now hit “Click here to Apply Online” and then click the “Application Form” Tab
- Fill all the required details asked in the application form
- After entering all these details, click the “Submit” button
- An application number is displayed on the screen
- Now click the “Print Application Tab” and enter your Application No and Date of Birth
- Take the print out of the generated application form
- Send the hard copy of the application form with other documents to the address “The General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027″
- Envelope should be super scribed with ”Application for the Post of………………”
- Hard copy of these applications should reach the above mentioned address on or before the last date 31st August 2018 up to 4.00 PM
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||bmrc.co.in|
|Date of Advertisement||1st August 2018|
|Closing Date for receipt of hard copy of Application||31st August 2018|
Note: Here in the above section we have discussed about BMRCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018. The appliers must check the website and notification for further details regarding this recruitment.