Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018 Apply at bombayhighcourt.nic.in for 54 Latest Jobs.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018: Good news for government job seekers! Bombay High Court broadcasted one job notification through News paper and official website. On referring the notification, there are 54 vacancies available for Clerk posts. Aspirants those who have completed graduation and Typing qualification can utilize this opportunity. Participants of Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018 must have knowledge in Marathi. Registration will be started from 10th September 2018 and ends by 19th September 2018. Selection procedure, salary package and other details related to this recruitment are discussed in the below section.
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018 for 54 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Clerk]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Any Degree, Typing]
[Age Limit:18 to 33 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Typing Test, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Applicable]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: bombayhighcourt.nic.in]
|Last Date||19-09-2018||Click Here|
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details 2018
Pay Scale: Candidates appointed on Clerk posts will get salary and other allowances as per court norms.
- Salary Range: Rs.5200-20200/- +GP Rs.1900/-
|1||Screening/ Written Test||90|
|4||Document Verification||Qualifying in nature|
How to Apply for High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: Interested candidates can apply for Clerk posts with prescribed amount of fee mentioned in official notification.
Applying Procedure: Qualified aspirants can apply for Clerk posts through Bombay High Court official website as per instructions given below.
- Candidates have to visit https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in website
- Hit on “Misc->Recruitment” option in the home page
- Read the particular notification
- Click on Apply link for particular post
- Proceed to fill the application
- Upload photograph and signature duly scanned in separate jpg/ jpeg file format
- Preview all details and edit, if required
- Hit on “Submit” button
- Click on “My Account” button to make payment
- Select “My Application->Direct Recruitment” menu
- Candidates select any one of the option “Pay online/ Pay by challan” tab
- If aspirants select “Pay online” mode, pay through Credit/ Debit/ Net banking
- Otherwise candidates select “Pay by challan” button
- Download the challan and pay required amount of money in bank
- Finally take the printout of submitted application
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||bombayhighcourt.nic.in|
|Date of Notification||7th September 2018|
|Beginning Date for Online Application||10th September 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||19th September 2018|
Note: In the above section we have provided Bombay High Court Clerk vacancy details. All candidates refer the official notification to know more details about the recruitment.