Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 160 BHC Peon/ Hamal Jobs.
BHC Recruitment 2018: Two days before Bombay High Court disseminated one recruitment advertisement for Peon/ Hamal posts that are vacant in the judicature of its establishment. According to the notification, there are 160 vacancies for these posts. Aspirants found eligible and having interest in this job can submit their applications from 9th June 2018 onwards through BHC website by paying requisite amount of fee. Selection will be finalized only by seeing the performance of candidates in written test and interview. To know about salary package and other details regarding this recruitment, scroll down the page.
Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment 2018 for 160 Peon/ Hamal Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Peon/ Hamal]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: 7th pass]
[Age Limit: 18 to 38 years]
|Selection Process||[Exam and Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.25/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||18-06-2018||Click Here|
BHC Peon Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Salary|
|1.||Peon/ Hamal||160||Rs.4440 to 7440/- + Grade Pay Rs.1300/-|
|1.||Qualification||7th pass/ Equivalent|
|1.||Initial Shortlisting (based on qualification or other criteria)|
|2.||Written Test – 30 marks|
|3.||Physical Fitness & Capability Test – 10 marks|
|4.||Interview – 10 marks|
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Peon/ Hamal Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: To participate on this recruitment, aspirants have to remit fee before and after application submission as follows.
|Category||Fees, Payment Mode|
|Candidates shortlisted for written test should pay
(i.e. after application submission)
|Mode of Payment||
Applying Procedure: Applications for Peon/ Hamal posts should be submitted through BHC website by eligible and interested candidates as per guidelines given below.
- Candidates visit www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in website
- Go to “Recruitment” section and read the detailed advertisement for Peon/ Hamal posts
- Click “Apply Online” link given against particular recruitment
- You will be directed to bhc.mahaonline.gov.in page
- Do the “New User Registration” to get user name and password
- After registration, login into the application part of Peon/ Hamal posts
- Fill the application form without any mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photo, signature and other certificates (if necessary)
- Preview the filled details in application and “Submit” it
- Also, pay the application/ exam fee using payment gateway available on website
- Aspirants willing to do offline payment can download the challan form and remit the fee in concerned bank
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in|
|Date of advertisement||6th June 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||9th June 2018|
|Last date to submit online application||18th June 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||18th June 2018|
|Date of Written examination||Updated Soon…|
Note: By reading the information given here on above section, aspirants might have came to know about the current job opportunities in Bombay High Court for Peon/ Hamal posts. Job seekers can refer the official advertisement linked in this article, to know more details about this latest recruitment.