Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply at bhc.mahaonline.gov.in for 99 PA Vacancies in Bombay, Nagpur and Aurangabad.
Bombay High Court PA Recruitment 2018: Bombay High Court has posted one job notification through its official web portal. According to the notification, there are 99 vacancies are available in Personal Assistant posts in High Court of Judicature at Bombay and its Benches at Nagpur & Aurangabad Stations. Candidates had been select for any one of the stations. Registration will be closed by on or before 27th September 2018. Furthermore information about Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2018 have been clearly explained in the below section.
Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2018 for 99 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Personal Assistant]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Any Degree, Shorthand, Typing]
[Age Limit: 21 to 38 years]
|Selection Process||[Shorthand, Typing, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs. 300/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: https://bhc.mahaonline.gov.in]
[Location: Bombay, Nagpur, Aurangabad]
|Last Date||27-09-2018||Click Here|
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details
|No.||Designation||Station||No. of Vacancies|
Salary Offered: All appointees will get below prescribed amount of salary and other allowances as per court norms.
- Salary Range: Rs. 15600 to 39100/- + Rs. 5400/- GP
How to Apply for Bombay High Court PA Recruitment 2018?
Fees: All candidates must have to pay non refundable application fee through proper channel.
|No.||Particulars||Fee Amount||Mode of payment|
Applying Procedure: Eligible candidates can apply for Personal Assistant posts through online mode. The detailed guidelines for application submissions are listed below.
- First of all candidates have to visit https://bhc.mahaonline.gov.in website
- Click “See Advertisement” link
- Careful to read advertisement no. 01/PA/2018
- New users, hit on “New User Registration” link in home page
- Enter name, email id and password, etc details
- Click “Create User” tab and “Ok” button
- Login to the system with registered user name and password
- Already registered users, Click “Profile Creation” button
- Fill your address, qualification, Experience and other information
- Click “Add” button to add all details
- Verify all information and modify if required by using “Edit” & “Delete” tab
- Click “Browse” button then upload scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Hit on “Save” & “Submit” button
- Click “My Account-> Direct Recruitment” link
- Hit on “Pay Now” button and select any one of the option “Pay Online/ Bank Challan” radio button
- Aspirants can select “Pay Online” option system will redirect you
- Otherwise candidates select “Pay by challan” button
- Download the challan and pay required amount of money in SBI bank
- Finally take the printout of submitted application
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||bhc.mahaonline.gov.in|
|Date of Notification||6th September|
|Apply Online on||11th September 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25th September 2018|
Note: We have provided many detailed information about Bombay High Court Personal Assistant recruitment 2018 in the above section. Individuals can refer official notification linked in this article.