BPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at bpsc.bih.nic.in for 32 Latest Job Vacancies in Bihar Finance Department.
BPSC Recruitment 2018: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has disseminated a Competitive exam notification in its official website. The notification invites application from eligible candidates to fill the 32 vacancies existing in the Finance Department of Bihar Government. Interested candidates can do registration from 27th November 2018 to 14th December 2018 to participate in the recruitment. Eligibility criteria, applying procedure, selection process and other details connected with this BPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 has been clearly mentioned here in the below section.
BPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 for 32 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||Designation: Accounts Officer
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Degree
Experience: 10 years
Age Limit: Not Mentioned
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Competitive Exam
Stage 2: Document Verification
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.750/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
|Important Dates||Last Dates: 14-12-2018|
Bihar Finance Department Vacancy Details
|No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary*|
|32||Rs.9300 to 34800/-|
*Grade Pay and other admissible allowances will be provided as per Bihar government rules
BPSC conducts limited competitive examination and hires suitable candidates amongst the applicants for Accounts Officer posts.
- Document Verification
How to Apply for BPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 ?
Fees: Applications of candidates will be considered only if submitted with requisite amount of fee through proper channel.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
|1.||SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates of Bihar||Rs.200/-||Online mode (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card)|
Applying Procedure: Eligible and interested citizens can submit their applications for BPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 through online mode. The official website to submit application and apply online steps is given below.
- Candidates visit bpsc.bih.nic.in website
- Read the BPSC Accounts Officer notification and instructions to apply online
- Click the “Apply Online” tab available on left side of homepage
- Click “B.P.S.C. Online Application” link on next page
- It will direct you to BPSC Online Application Portal
- Hit “Apply Online” link available against Accounts Officer post
- Fill and submit the Registration form
- You will get registered User Name and Password
- On next day, login and do the online payment
- After payment, update your payment details in application
- After 24 hours of submitting fee payment details, login and start to fill the online application form
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature should be uploaded on required specifications
- Click “Preview” button and recheck all the filled details in application form
- Edit changes in application (if required) and click “Submit” button
- Finally take printout copy of submitted application for future records
With photocopies of educational qualification certificates & marksheets, experience certificate and other necessary documents, send the printout of submitted application form to the following address (through Registered/ Speed Post).
|Address for Sending Hardcopy of Application Form & Documents|
|Joint Secretary-cum-Examination Controller,
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road),
Patna – 800 001
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.bpsc.bih.nic.in|
|Online registration will start from||27th November 2018|
|Last date to do online registration||14th December 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||17th December 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||26th December 2018|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of application||5th January 2019 (5.00 PM)|
Note: We have provided information about BPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 on the above section. Aspirants can refer official notification and clear their doubts regarding reservation and exam rules & regulations.