BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in for 349 Bihar Judicial Services Vacancy.
Bihar Judicial Services Exam 2018: Very soon Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will conduct Bihar Judicial Services Exam 2018. To fill the 349 Civil Judge posts that are vacant in various courts of Bihar, BPSC conducts this exam. Very soon registration for this exam will be started. As soon as the registration link becomes active, interested and eligible citizens can submit their applications through BPSC website. Before applying, it is the responsibility of candidates to check their eligibility to participate on Bihar Judiciary Recruitment 2018. More details regarding this competitive exam are summarized here in the below section.
BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 for 349 Judicial Service Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Civil Judge]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Law Degree]
[Age Limit: 35 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Exam, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.600/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in]
|Last Date||09-10-2018||Click Here|
Bihar Civil Judge Vacancy 2018 Details
|No.||Exam Name||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination 2018||Civil Judge||349|
Salary Offered: Individuals being appointed on Civil Judge posts in Bihar courts shall get salary and other admissible allowances from time to time.
- As per court rules
(as on 1st August 2018)
|3.||Upper Age Relaxations||
|1.||Written Exam||Questions will be asked from General Hindi, English, GK, Elementary Science, Constitutional & Administrative Law of India and laws related to Evidence & Procedure, Commercial, Hindu & Muhammadan, Transfer/ Property, Principles of Equity, Contracts & Torts|
|2.||Interview||Individuals qualifying written exam with good marks will be invited for Interview. All original certificates may also be verified on interview date.|
How to Apply for BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Applications of candidates will be considered only if submitted with requisite amount of fee through proper channel.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
|1.||UR/ General/ OBC/ Other state candidates||Rs.600/-||Online mode (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card)|
|2.||SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates of Bihar||Rs.150/-|
Applying Procedure: From 8th September 2018 onwards, eligible and interested citizens can submit their applications for BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018. The official website to submit application and apply online steps are given below.
- First of all visit bpsc.bih.nic.in website
- Read the 30th Bihar Judicial Services 2018 exam notification and instructions to apply
- Click the “Apply Online” tab available on left side of homepage
- Click “B.P.S.C. Online Application” link on next page
- It will direct you to BPSC Online Application Portal
- Hit “Apply Online” link available against Civil Judge post
- Fill and submit the Registration form
- You will get registered User Name and Password
- On next day, login and do the online payment
- After payment, update your payment details in application
- After 24 hours of submitting fee payment details, login and start to fill the online application for Civil Judge posts
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature should be uploaded on required specifications
- Click “Preview” button and recheck all the filled details in application form
- Edit changes in application (if required) and click “Submit” button
- Finally take printout copy of submitted application for future records
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Date Extension Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||bpsc.bih.nic.in|
|Online registration will start from||8th September 2018|
|Last date to do online registration||01st October 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||06th October 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||09th October 2018|
Note: We have provided information about one of the upcoming recruitment that is going to be conducted by BPSC for Civil Judge posts on above section. Aspirants can refer the official notification and clear their doubts regarding reservation and exam rules & regulations.