Calcutta High Court Group D Recruitment 2018 Apply at calcuttahighcourt.gov.in for 221 Farash, Peon Job Vacancies.
Calcutta High Court 2018: Calcutta High Court Group D Recruitment published recruitment notification for Farash, Peon, Night Guard, Cleaner and other posts, which are purely temporary basis & likely to be made permanent. Since there are limited vacancies, aspirants who wish to work in the position, submit the application through proper channel without delay. Aspirants who all are eligible & interested can apply on or before 29th October 2018. For further detailed information related to Calcutta High Court Group D Recruitment 2018, aspirants are requested to refer the information given below.
Calcutta High Court Group D Recruitment 2018 for 221 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designations: Farash, Peons and Other Posts]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: 8th Pass]
[Age Limit: 18 to 40 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Exam, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.400/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in]
|Last Date||29-10-2018||Click Here|
Calcutta High Court 2018 Vacancy Details
|No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Farash/ Peons/ Orderly/ Barkandaz/ Darwan/ Night Guard/ Cleaner||221|
Remuneration: Selected aspirants for the above positions will get monthly wage with grade pay as per the organization norms, which are given below.
- Salary: Rs.4900 to 16200 + 1700/- GP
|3.||Upper Age Relaxations||
*Graduates are not eligible for the recruitment.
|1.||Competitive Written Exam||There will be 50 questions and each carries 2 mark. The questions will be asked from,
|2.||Interview||Candidates will be short listed and called for interview||Qualifying in nature|
How to Apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Candidates applying for Group D recruitment has to pay fee as per the organization norms.
|1.||SC/ ST (of West Bengal State only)||Rs.150/-|
Applying Procedure: Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment through the official website. The general steps to apply online are given below.
- First visit calcuttahighcourt.gov.in website
- Select the particular recruitment
- A link will be appeared
- Click the link
- Go through the notification and instructions
- Click “Registration for New User” button
- Online application form will be appeared
- Fill the particulars without any mistakes
- Hit “Preview” button & Check the details you have filled
- Click “Submit” tab
- The application will be registered & you will get a register number
- Candidates who already registered, click “Sign in” and go through it
- Then click “Sign In” tab and enter the register number and date of birth
- Click the concerned tab and do the payment
- Individuals who wish to pay offline, take a print out of Bank Challan from the website
- Pay the fee amount through United Bank of India
- Finally download the completed application for future purpose.
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||calcuttahighcourt.gov.in|
|Date of notification||28th September 2018|
|Last date to apply||29th October 2018|
|Late date for payment of fee through bank||27th October 2018|
|Date of written exam||25th November 2018|
Note: We have provided all the detailed information about Calcutta High Court Group D Recruitment 2018 on the above section. For further details, go through the official notification.