CDAC Delhi Trainer Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.cdac.in for 19 Centre Head, Trainer Vacancies.
CDAC Delhi Trainer Recruitment 2018: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has released recruitment in their official website. There are 19 openings available for the posts of Centre Head and Trainer. Eligible candidates with relevant qualification, experience in certain fields can use this opportunity. Appointments are based on contract basis/ part time. Interested aspirants are asked to fill the application via online mode. End date for submitting online application is 5th January 2019. More information about the post of Centre Head and Trainer of CDAC Delhi Trainer Recruitment 2018 are discussed below section.
CDAC Delhi Trainer Recruitment 2018 for 19 Vacancies
|Index||CDAC Delhi Trainer Notification Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Centre Head, Trainer
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ Ph.D/ DOEACC/ MBA
Age Limit: 37 Years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Initial screening
Stage 2: Online Exam/ Interview
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.500/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.cdac.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 05-01-2019|
CDAC Delhi Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Emoluments|
|1||Centre Head- 05 posts||B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ relevant degree or DOEACC ‘B/ C’ Level certificate or M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D in relevant discipline||2 to 6 years post qualification experience||37 years||Rs.150000/-|
|2||Trainer- 14 posts||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ MCA or PG degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronic/ Computer Application or DOEACC ‘B’ level||0 to 3 years Post qualification experience||37 years||Rs.125000/-|
- MBA candidates with above qualification and experience are also eligible for Centre Head post
- Fluency in English is desirable quality for Trainer post
- Age is calculated as on the date of application
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, OBC, Physical changed and EX-service man as per Government of India norms
- Knowledge in any relevant technologies like Microsoft, Oracle & Linux
- Candidate should have desired skills in Java programming, Network Security & Ethical Hacking, Artificial Intelligence, Data Communication and Networking
- Certified in Big Data Analytics, Big Data Technologies, Advanced Web Technology
- Part time job is also applicable for candidates in Centre Head posts.
Candidate will be shortlisted and further invited for Online Examination/ Interview.
- Initial screening
- Online Examination/ Interview
How to Apply for CDAC Delhi Trainer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Aspirants have to pay fee for application through online/ offline mode. Candidates willing to apply through offline mode can download E-challan from website and pay at any branch of AXIS bank.
|Particulars||Fees Amount||Mode of Pay||Exemption|
|Application Fee||Rs.500/-||Online (Debit/ Credit card) or Offline mode (E-Challan)||SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female|
Applying Procedure: Candidates should submit their application form through online mode in CDAC website. Candidates should scan photograph in jpg format before filling the online application. Applying procedure is explained in the below section.
- Appliers can visit cdac.in for applying
- Click “Career” option and click “Current job opportunities” link
- Select the desired notification that to be apply
- Candidates should read general instruction before filling online application
- Aspirants need to check whether eligible to apply for the posts
- Click relevant “Apply now” option to start the online registration
- Candidate should fill all the relevant information without any mistakes
- Aspirants should upload photograph in desired format
- Click “Preview” option for further checking
- Click “Submit” button for final submission of application
- Application fee should be paid by user through online or offline mode
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances
- Aspirants can take printout of the application for further use
|Officially Published Advertisement & Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||cdac.in|
|Opening date for online registration||15th December 2018|
|Closing date for online registration||5th January 2019|
Note: C-DAC Recruitment 2018 details are briefly explained in the above section. Candidate can refer official notification for more details and upcoming updates.