CIMAP Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply for 31 Technical Assistant and Technician Vacancies.
CIMAP Recruitment 2018: Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) has advertised a career notice in their official website for the recruitment of 31 Technical Assistant and Technician posts. Candidates who have completed their minimum educational qualification as indicated in the advertisement are eligible to apply for this recruitment only through online mode. So that, interested candidates can submit their application form from 4th September 2018 to 12th October 2018 and send the hard copies before the last date 26th October 2018. Some other information related to CIMAP Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 is as listed below.
CIMAP Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 for 31 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Technical Assistant and Technician]
[No. of Posts: 31]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Degree, 10th Standard with ITI]
[Age Limit: 28 years]
|Selection Process||[Trade Test, Written Examination, Merit List]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs. 100/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Website: www.cimap.res.in]
|Last Date||12-10-2018||Click Here|
CIMAP Technical Assistant Vacancy Details
Remuneration Offered: The Salary Offered for both posts are as listed below,
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Technician: Rs. 19900-63200/-
|3.||Upper Age Limit (As on 12.10.2018)||
Initially the Screening Committee will shortlist suitable candidates for Trade Test. After qualifying in the Trade Test, the applicants have to attend the competitive written examination. A final merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the written examination.
- Trade Test
- Competitive Written Examination
- Merit List
Applying Procedure for CIMAP Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the prescribed application fees either by means of Online Payment Facility by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking or through system generated fees payment challan.
- General, OBC: Rs. 100 /-
- SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD/ Abroad Candidates: Nil
Steps for Online Application: Candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps for applying this recruitment through Online Mode before the last date.
- Log on to the official website of CIMAP, www.cimap.res.in
- After visiting the Homepage click “Notice board → Vacancies”
- Click the advertisement and read all the Information given in it carefully
- Once you meet out the Eligibility criteria norms then click “Apply Online”
- Start filling your online application by entering all the required details
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and other documents
- Pay the application fees in Online/ Offline mode
- Recheck all the details once again and submit the Application Form
- Take a Print out of the Application Form for your future reference
- Hard copy of the application form along with other necessary documents should be addressed to ″Controller of Administration, CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Post Office-CIMAP, Lucknow-226015″
- The hard copy should reach to the above mentioned address by speed/ registered post on or before the last date 26-10-2018
- The envelope containing application and other documents should be superscribed with “Application for the post of…………………. (Post code …………… Advt. No. ………………)″
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.cimap.res.in|
|Starting Date for Online Application||4th September 2018|
|Closing Date for Registration of Online Application||3rd October 2018|
|Last Date for Paying Application Fees||8th October 2018|
|Closing Date for Submitting Online Application||12th October 2018|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Application with other Necessary Documents||26th October 2018|
Note: In this section we have discussed all the Information about CIMAP Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018. For further details refer the official notification attached in this section.