CMERI Technical Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 10 Vacancies in Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute.
CMERI Recruitment 2018: Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institution (CMERI) published recruitment notification for Technical Officer Post. There are 10 vacant positions. Candidates are urgently required under this recruitment. Aspirants who have completed the minimum educational qualification as mentioned in the advertisement can apply for this recruitment through online. Don’t miss the great opportunity to shine your career. Last date for online registration is 5th November 2018. Further detailed information about CMERI Technical Officer Recruitment 2018 have been elaborated here in the below page.
CMERI Technical Officer Recruitment for 10 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designations: Technical Officer]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ Equivalent]
[Age Limit: 30 years]
|Selection Process||[Short listing/ Written Test, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.100/ -]
[Applying mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.cmeri.res.in]
[Location: West Bengal]
|Last Date||05-11-2018||Click Here|
CMERI Vacancy Details
|No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
Remuneration: Selected candidates for Technical Officer Post will be provided with salary along with medical expenses, allowance, concession, etc.
- Salary: Level 7 of pay matrix Rs.44900 to 142400/-
|3.||Age Limit (as on 05-11-2018)||
|4.||Upper Age Relaxations||
To select the right candidates for Technical Officer Post, initial shortlisting/ written test and interview will be conducted by CMERI.
- Short listing/ Written Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply for CMERI Technical Officer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Candidates applying for Technical Officer Post has to pay fee according to the category.
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ CSIR Employees/ Residing in abroad||Exemption|
Applying Procedure: Interested candidates can submit their application through CMERI website. The general steps to apply online are given below.
- First visit cmeri.res.in website
- Click “Vacancy” tab and select the post
- Click “Apply Online” button
- Go through the notification and instructions
- Then click “Apply Online” tab in the page
- Already registered candidates log in and fill the application
- Others fill the form without errors
- Check all the details you have filled
- Click “Register” tab
- Now enter your user name and password
- Click “Login” button
- Application form will be appeared
- Fill the application without any mistakes
- Upload your scanned photograph
- After previewing all the details, click “Submit” button
- Hit the concerned link for online payment and do the transaction
- Finally download the completed application & e-receipt for future purpose
Along with the hard copy of filled application, self attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, etc and the e-receipt should be sent to the following address.
|Address for Sending Application Form|
|The Administrative Officer,
CSIR- Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue,
Durgapur – 713 209 (West Bengal)
Also, mention “Application for the post of_________________ (post code________)” and “Advertisement No. 05/2018” details on the envelope.
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||cmeri.res.in|
|Date of Notification||10th September 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||5th November 2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Last Date for Receipt of the Hard copy of Online Application||15th November 2018 (5.30 PM)|
Note: In the above pages we have provided all the information of CMERI Technical Officer Recruitment 2018. For further details, refer the official notification.