CUPB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Apply for 58 Teaching Faculty Jobs in Central University of Punjab
CUPB Recruitment 2018: Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) rolled out an advertisement recently to fill some of the teaching positions that are vacant in its departments. Individuals seeking for Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor type of jobs in Punjab can submit applications to participate on this recruitment. The last date for registration is 3rd August 2018. Academic backgrounds, research performance, domain knowledge, communication skill and teaching skills of candidates will be assessed through various selection rounds by authorities and decisions of appointment will be taken. To know more details about Central University of Punjab Teaching Jobs 2018, go through the remaining sections in this page.
CUPB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 for 58 Teaching Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designations: Associate Professor, etc]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Master Degree & NET/ SLET/ SET/ Ph.D]
[Experience: 0 to 10 years]
[Age Limit:64 years]
|Selection Process||[Academic Assessment, Interview, Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.750/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.cup.edu.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||03-08-2018||Click Here|
Central University of Punjab Vacancy Details
|No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
Department-wise CUPB Teaching Vacancy 2018 Details
|Subjectss||Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor|
|1.||Applied Agriculture – Food Science & Technology||–||01||–|
|2.||Applied Agriculture – Agribusiness||–||01||01|
|6.||Computer Science & Technology||01||01||01|
|9.||Environmental Sciences & Technology||–||01||01|
|10.||Geography & Geology||01||02||–|
|11.||Human Genetics and Molecular Medicine||–||02||–|
|13.||Mathematics & Statistics||01||–||01|
|14.||Pharmaceutical Sciences and Natural Products||–||01||–|
|17.||South & Central Asian Studies (including Historical Studies)||01||02||–|
|18.||Mass Communication and Media Studies||01||02||01|
|20.||Languages and Comparative Literature||01||–||–|
Pay Scale: The entry pay that will be offered to candidates appointed in Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor posts are given below.
- Professor: Rs.144200/-
- Associate Professor: Rs.131400/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs.57700/-
- Retired persons: reducing pension from last pay drawn
Exceptionally qualified and deserving candidates will be issued with higher basic pay, if recommended by selection committee.
Inorder to hire suitable candidates amongst the large number of contestants for Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor posts, university conducts academic assessment, interview and other verifications.
- Academic Records, Experience & Research Performance
- Presentation/ Seminar/ Interview
- Document Verification
- Police Verification
- Character, Antecedent Verification
How to Apply for CUPB Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: Through online payment gateway available on university website, aspirants have to remit fee to participate on Central University of Punjab Teaching Recruitment 2018.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
|1.||Non-refundable Fee for each post||Rs.750/-||Online (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card facilities)|
|2.||SC/ ST/ PWDs||Exemption|
Applying Procedure: Aspirants found eligible can submit their job applications for teaching posts using appropriate link available on CUPB website. For each post, aspirants have to submit separate application. The steps to apply online are,
- Candidates visit university website cup.edu.in
- Click on the “Advertisement for Various Teaching Positions” link in homepage
- Read the detailed advertisement and general instructions
- Then hit “Click Here” link available against “Online Application Form”
- New users first register yourself by clicking the “Register” link
- Name, Birth Date, Email, Mobile Number, etc should be filled in registration form
- Submit it and using registered email id, password “Login” into the application part
- Fill all the requisite details in application one-by-one
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature should be uploaded on required specifications
- After filling all details in application, recheck it
- If everything is okay, hit on “Submit” button
- Using online payment gateway available on website proceed to make the payment
- Finally take printout copy of e-receipt and submitted application for future records
The printout copy of application form should be then forwarded along with photocopies of educational qualification, experience, caste, birth certificates and other necessary supporting documents to the following address.
|Address for Sending Application Form|
|Deputy Registrar (Establishment)
Central University of Punjab City Campus,
Mansa Road Bathinda -151 001, India.
- The rolling advertisements T-01 (2009), T-01 (2010), T-04 (2011), T-01 (2012), T-07 (2012), T-10 (2013), T-031 (2014) have been cancelled by university. Individuals those who had applied for that advertisements can submit their application afresh now for this recruitment with fees.
- Candidates applied for Professor and Assistant Professor posts under department of Environment Science & Technology, Mathematics & Statistics, Physical Sciences and Computational Sciences via advertisements Nos. CUPB/Estab./17/022 no need to apply again. Such candidates can update their application without any fee in CUPB website. But, they have to send the printout of application to university before last date prescribed for submission of hardcopy.
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||cup.edu.in|
|Date of advertisement||1st June 2018|
|Beginning date of online registration||1st June 2018|
|Last date for submitting online application||3rd August 2018|
|Last date for remitting fee||3rd August 2018|
|Last date for receipt of printout of application & supporting documents||10th August 2018|
Note: Aspirants might have came to know about the recent teaching job opportunities in Central University of Punjab by reading the information provided here on above sections. Refer the official notification to know about the reservation and other terms & conditions followed in CUPB recruitment.