Delhi University Programmer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 13 Senior System Programmer and Technical Assistant Jobs.
Delhi University Recruitment 2018: Delhi University now requires staffs for Senior System Programmer/ Sr. Programmer, Sr. Technical Assistant, Technical Assistant (Computer) and Programmer Posts. Above designations are found vacant in Delhi University Computer Centre (DUCC). These posts will be filled only on contractual basis. Experienced candidates hurry up and submit their application through proper channel. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test or interview. Registration will be closed by on or before 3rd October 2018. To know more information about Delhi University Programmer Recruitment 2018, just go through the page.
Delhi University Programmer Recruitment 2018 for 13 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Technical Assistant, etc]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Degree / PG Degree/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA]
[Age Limit: Not Mentioned]
|Selection Process||[Written Test and/ or Interview, Certificate Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Nil]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: http://work1.du.ac.in/director-ducc]
[Location: New Delhi]
|Last Date||03-10-2018||Click Here|
DUCC Vacancy Details
|1||Senior System Programmer/ Sr. Programmer||03|
|3||Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)||03|
|4||Technical Assistant (Computer)||04|
Emoluments Offered: All appointees will get fixed amount of salary and other allowances as per organisation norms.
|No.||Name of the Post||Salary|
|1||Sr. System Programmer/ Sr. Programmer||Rs. 50000/-|
|3||Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer)||Rs. 25000/-|
|4||Technical Assistant (Computer)||Rs. 20040/-|
|No.||Post Name||Qualification||Skills Required||Experience|
|1||Senior System Programmer/ Sr. Programmer||
|3||Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer)||
|4||Technical Assistant (Computer)||
Suitable candidates will be hired for the above posts only after seeing their performance in following selection rounds, by authorities.
- Written Test and / or Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply for Delhi University Programmer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Candidates no need to pay any fee for above recruitment.
Applying Procedure: All eligible candidates can apply above posts through online mode. The steps in online application are listed below.
- Candidates advised to visit http://work1.du.ac.in/director-ducc website
- Click particular advertisement and read it
- Already registered candidates login to the system using email id and password
- New user, press “New User Registration” link
- Read instruction that display on screen
- Fill registration form and click “Register” tab
- After registration, login to the system
- Select post, department name and Advertisement No
- Click on “Apply” button
- Proceed to fill application form without mistake
- Upload scanned copies CV and necessary documents
- Also, upload scanned copies of photograph and signature (if necessary)
- Preview all details and modify if required
- Press “Submit” button
- Finally take printout of submitted application for future records
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||work1.du.ac.in|
|Date of Notification||18th September 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||3rd October 2018 (till 5.30 PM)|
Note: We have provided qualification, selection procedure and other details about Delhi University Programmer Recruitment on above section. Candidates can refer notification linked in this article for more information.