DHFW Delhi Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2018 Apply for 600* Vacancies in the Department of Health and Family Welfare.
Delhi Health Services Recruitment 2018: Department of Health and Family Welfare has recently announced an employment opportunity for the candidates interested in the posts of Pharmacist, Mohalla Clinic Assistant , Multi Task Worker, etc. Individuals who are interested and eligible for these designations can apply for it. Participants ought to submit their online application on or before the closing date 14th October 2018. For more information related to salary, selection rounds, etc regarding DHFW Delhi Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2018, applicant can have a glance through the entire sections.
DHFW Delhi Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2018 for 600* Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Pharmacist, Multi Task Worker, etc]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: 10th/ Diploma/ ANM/ B.Pharm]
[Age Limit: 50 years]
|Selection Process||[Written examination and/or interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Not Necessary]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.mamc.ac.in (or) health.delhigovt.nic.in]
|Last Date||14-10-2018||Click Here|
DHFW Vacancy Details
|SI. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies*|
|2||Mohalla Clinic Assistant||200|
|3||Multi Task Worker||200|
* No. of vacancies may vary based on the requirement.
Salary Offered: Candidates who are selected in Delhi Health Services Recruitment 2018 will get remuneration as mentioned below.
|SI. No.||Post Name||Remuneration*|
|2||Mohalla Clinic Assistant||
|3||Multi Task Worker||
*Individuals will get guaranteed number of 75 patients per day.
Mohalla Clinic Assistant:
Multi Task Worker:
Participants will be selected based upon their performance in the following stages.
- Written examination and/or Interview
How to Apply for Delhi Health Services Recruitment 2018?
Fees: It is not necessary for the candidate to pay fee.
Applying Procedure: Applications for DHFW Recruitment 2018 must be submitted through online. The instructions are given as follows.
- Aspirants have to logon the website mamc.ac.in
- Click “Recruitment” menu
- Hit “Vacancy Advertisement: Application for empanelment staff Aam Aadmi Mohilla Clinics,New Delhi” link
- Go through the notification
- To apply, click “Apply Now” icon
- Registration page opens
- Fill the online application form with necessary details
- Read the declaration and tick the check boxes
- Press “Submit” button
- Confirmation page opens
- If you need modification, click “Edit Data” option
- Again press “Submit” button
- On submission, candidate will receive registration number in their E-mail id and mobile number
- Upload recent photograph and signature
- Click “Save” button
- Take printout of the application acknowledgement for the entrance examination for AAMC – 2018 and keep the same safely for future reference
*Candidate can also visit the link health.delhigovt.nic.in to submit application.
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||mamc.ac.in|
|Last date to apply Online||14th October 2018|
Note: In the above page we have provided all the information regarding DHFW Recruitment 2018. For further doubts refer the official notification.