DIPP Examiner Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.cgpdtmrecruitment.in for 220 Job Vacancies in Office of CGPDTM.
DIPP Recruitment 2018: The Office of Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks Department (CGPDTM) under Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) urgently requires 220 staffs for Examiner of Patents & Design works. Aspirants with academic backgrounds in Biochemistry/ Chemistry and Engineers in Electrical, Biomedical, Computer Science, IT, Polymer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication, Metallurgical fields can utilize this golden opportunity. Registration will be closed by 4th September 2018. So, interested citizens hurry up! To know more details about this DIPP Recruitment for Engineers and others, go through the page.
DIPP Examiner Recruitment 2018 for 220 CGPDTM Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Examiner]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree/ Master Degree]
[Age Limit: 35 years]
|Selection Process||[Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.200/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.cgpdtmrecruitment.in]
|Last Date||04-09-2018||Click Here|
DIPP Vacancy 2018 Details
|No.||Name of Post||Subjects||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Examiner of Patents & Designs (Group ‘A’ Gazetted)||Biochemistry||06|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology||55|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||70|
Salary Offered: Individuals selected for DIPP CGPDTM Examiner posts shall get salary and other allowances as per Government of India rules.
- Pay Scale: 56100 to 177500/- + admissible allowances
(4th September 2018)
|3.||Upper Age Relaxations||
It comprise of two exam papers,
How to Apply for DIPP Examiner Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Depending upon category, aspirants willing to participate on this recruitment have to pay fee. There is no fee for SC, ST, PH and female aspirants.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Mode of Payment|
|1.||General/ OBC||Rs.200/-||Online mode (Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card)|
|2.||SC/ST/PH/Women||Exemption (i.e. No Fees)||–|
Applying Procedure: Eligible and interested citizens can submit applications for DIPP Examiner Recruitment 2018 through CGPDTM official website as per instructions given below.
- First of all visit cgpdtmrecruitment.in website
- Read the information bulletin and instructions for online application
- Click “Registration (New Registration)” option in the page
- Read the important information that display and again click “Register Now” tab
- Fill the registration form and click “Submit and Continue” button
- Aspirants will get Application number and Password
- After successful registration, login with your application number and password
- All mandatory fields in application should be filled without mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature on required specifications
- Finally recheck all the filled details in application and do changes if required
- If everything is okay, click “Submit” button
- After submission of application, do the fee payment by clicking payment gateway available on website
- Finally take printout copy of submitted application form for future records
|Link to Apply Online||www.cgpdtmrecruitment.in|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||dipp.nic.in|
|Starting date to apply online||6th August 2018|
|Last date to apply online||4th September 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||4th September 2018|
|Preliminary exam admit cards can be downloaded from||15th September 2018 (tentative)|
|Tentative date of Preliminary Examination||30th September 2018|
|Main exam admit cards can be downloaded from||30th October 2018 (tentative)|
|Tentative date for main examination||18th November 2018|
Note: We have provided details about job vacancies available for Examiner posts on office of Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks under DIPP on above section. To know about reservation details and other terms & conditions followed in this recruitment, refer the official notification.