DIPR Assam Peon Recruitment 2019 Apply at dipr.assam.gov.in for 18 Peon-cum-Chowkidar and Jugali Vacancies.
DIPR Assam Peon Recruitment 2019: Directorate of Information & Public Relations (DIPR) has disclosed a recruitment notification in their formal website. According to the notification, there are 18 vacancies will be filled in Peon-cum-Chowkidar, Jugali and Peon posts. Candidates who have completed VIII std may submit their application through online mode. The online registration will be closed on or before 8th January 2019. Educational qualification, age limits, salary package and other details of DIPR Assam Peon Recruitment 2019 are furnished in the below section.
DIPR Assam Peon Recruitment 2019 for 18 Grade IV Vacancies
|Index||DIPR Assam Peon Notification Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Peon-cum-Chowkidar, Jugali and Peon
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: 8th std
Age Limit: 18 to 44 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Written Test
Stage 2: Interview (if necessary)
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Nil
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: https://dipr.assam.gov.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 08-01-2019|
DIPR Assam Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Emoluments|
|1||Peon-cum-Chowkider- 10 posts||Pass in 8th std||–||Minimum: 18 years Maximum: 44 years||Rs.12000 to 37500/- + Rs.3900/- (GP)|
|2||Peon- 04 posts||Passed 8th std||–||Minimum: 18 years Maximum: 44 years||Rs.12000 to 37500/- + Rs.3900/- (GP)|
|3||Jugali- 04 posts||Pass in VIII std||–||Minimum: 18 years Maximum: 44 years||Rs.12000 to 37500/- + Rs.3900/- (GP)|
- The upper age limit will be relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC/ MOBC and 2 years for Ex-Serviceman.
Applicants will be appointed for Peon-cum- Chowkidar, Jugali and Peon posts based on total marks obtained from the following selection rounds.
- Written Test
- Interview (if necessary)
- Certificates Verification
How to Apply for DIPR Assam Peon Recruitment 2019?
Fees: Applicants for Peon-cum- Chowkidar, Jugali and Peon posts has not required to paying fee.
Applying Procedure: Candidates those who have interested to apply for Peon-cum- Chowkidar, Jugali and Peon posts may submit their application through online mode. The general online instructions are listed below,
- Appliers can visit https://dipr.assam.gov.in website
- Click on “Career &Recruitment” link
- Press “Click here to apply online for various Grade IV Posts under DIPR, Govt. of Assam link
- Click “Apply Online” icon
- Press “New Registration” button
- Enter your Mobile number and employment exchange number
- Click on “Submit” tab to get registration number
- Fill the application form after login to the web portal
- Upload your photo, signature and documents
- Preview the filled details in the application form
- Click on “Submit” tab
- Finally take the printout of submitted application form for future use
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||dipr.assam.gov.in|
|Opening date for online registration||24th December 2018|
|Closing date for online registration||8th January 2019|
Note: Entire informations of DIPR Assam Peon Recruitment 2019 has provided in this article. Candidates as can be seen the official notification for more clarification about this recruitment.