DPSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018 Apply for 1057 Latest Jobs in Gujarat Panchayats.
DPSSC Recruitment 2018: District Panchayat Service Selection Committee (DPSSC) is now inviting job applications from eligible candidates for Junior Clerk (Administration/ Accounting) posts. About 1057 vacancies currently exist on Ahmedabad, Amreli, Mehsana, Kutch, Bhavnagar, Surendranagar, Surat, Valsad, Junagadh, Gandhinagar etc locations of Gujarat. Only up to 8th October 2018 applications will be accepted. So, interested citizens submit your applications as early as possible. District-wise vacancies, minimum eligibilities, salary package and other details connected with this Gujarat DPSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018 have been clearly explained here in the below section.
DPSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018 for 1057 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Junior Clerk]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: H.Sc]
[Age Limit:18 to 33 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.100/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in]
|Last Date||08-10-2018||Click Here|
DPSSC Junior Clerk Vacancy 2018 Details
|No.||Name of Post||District/ Places||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Clerk Class 3||Ahmedabad||33|
Salary Offered: Salary that will be offered to candidates being selected for Junior Clerk posts in district Panchayats of Gujarat is mentioned here under.
- Fixed Pay: Rs.19950/- per month
|3.||Upper Age Relaxations||
Suitable candidates amongst the applicants will be hired for Junior Clerk posts only after following selection rounds.
- Written Test
- Interview (if necessary)
- Document Verification
How to Apply for DPSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018?
Fees: While submitting application form aspirants have to remit fee by downloading post office challan or by using net banking/ debit/ credit cards facilities.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode||Exemption|
||PH candidates and others (refer notification)|
Applying Procedure: Applications for this DPSSC Recruitment 2018 should be submitted through OJAS website by eligible and interested candidates. The general guidelines to submit online application are given below.
- Candidates have to visit http://ojas.gujarat.gov.in website
- Click “Online Application –Apply” button in homepage
- Select District Panchayat Service Committee as the department
- Hit “Details” button and read the notification of the post you want to apply
- Then click “Apply” button available against the post
- Read the details that display and again click “Apply Now” button in the page
- Give “Skip” and proceed to fill personal and other details in application
- Tick the assurance box and save the filled details
- An application number will be generated
- Edit the application if required and confirm it
- Using application no. and date of birth, upload scanned copies of photo and signature
- Click “Online Application -> Confirm” button and fill the application no, date of birth
- On clicking “Confirm Application -> Ok” button, confirmation number will be generated
- Take printout copy of submitted application with confirmation number for future records
- To remit fee, click “Fees -> Online/ Post Office Challan” button
- Using confirmation number and date of birth, do the online transaction
- If your online transaction is successful, e-receipt will be generated
- Aspirants willing to do offline payment can download the challan form and remit fee in post office
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
|Online Registration Started from||18th September 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||8th October 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment in Post Office||10th October 2018|
Note: We have provided details about recent job opportunities available for Junior Clerk posts in the district Panchayats of Gujarat in the above section. Aspirants who want to know about reservation and other details about this recruitment can refer the official notification.