DPSSC Talati Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Talati Bharti for 1791 Job Vacancies in Gujarat.
DPSSC Talati Recruitment 2018: District Panchayat Service Selection Committee (DPSSC) has released some job notifications for Talati cum Mantri posts. According to the notifications, about 1791 currently exist in the Dahod, Dang, Aravalli, etc locations of Gujarat. Aspirants those who have completed H.Sc can utilize this opportunity. Participants of this DPSSC Recruitment 2018 must know to speak, read and write both Gujarati and Hindi. Last date for submission of application is 8th October 2018. To know additional information related to these jobs, go through the page.
DPSSC Talati 2018 Recruitment for 1791 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Talati cum Mantri]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: H.Sc]
[Age Limit:18 to 33 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test and/ or Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.100/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in]
|Last Date||08-10-2018||Click Here|
DPSSC Talati Vacancy Details
|No.||Designation||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Talati cum Mantri||1791|
Salary Offered: All appointees will get salary and other allowances as per organisation norms.
- Salary: Rs.19950/- per month
Selection for Talati cum Mantri posts will be done on merit based written test and/ or interview marks.
- Written Test and/ or Interview
- Certificate Verification
How to Apply for DPSSC Talati Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Candidates have to pay fee to participate in the recruitment through online or offline mode.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode||Exemption|
||PH candidates and Others (Refer notification)|
Online Applying Procedure for Talati Exam: Eligible candidates can submit their application through OJAS website. The steps involved in online application are listed below.
- First of all candidates have to visit https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in website
- Read particular advertisement
- Click “Online Application -> Apply” link
- Select District Panchayat Service Committee as the department
- Click “Apply” button available against the post
- Read the details that display and again click “Apply Now” button in the page
- Give “Skip” and proceed to fill personal and other details in application
- Tick the assurance box and save the filled details
- An application number will be generated
- Edit the application if required and confirm it
- Upload scanned copies of photo & signature, using application no. and date of birth
- Click “Online Application -> Confirm” button and confirm the application
- Confirmation number will be generated
- Take printout of submitted application with confirmation number for future records
- To remit fee, click “Fees -> Online/ Post Office Challan” button
- Using confirmation number and date of birth, do the online transaction
- If your online transaction is successful, e-receipt will be generated
- Aspirants willing to do offline payment can download the challan form and remit fee in post office
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
|Date of Notification||17th August 2018|
|Beginning Date for Submission of Application||18th September 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||8th October 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment in Post Office||10th October 2018|
Note: We have discussed much information about DPSSC recruitment 2018 for Talati posts here in the above section. Aspirants can refer official notification to know about reservation and other details about this recruitment.