DSSSB Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 Apply for 4366 Teacher Jobs in Delhi Municipal Corporation
DSSSB Recruitment 2018: Delhi Municipal Corporation now requires 4366 staffs to do the Primary Teacher works that are vacant in some of the educational institutions of the city. To fill these vacant posts, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is conducting a recruitment. There will be no interview for these posts. Candidates willing to participate on this recruitment submit your applications as early as possible. Registration will start on 2nd July 2018 and ends on 30th July 2018. To know about the eligibilities, salary package and applying procedure in detail, go through the page.
DSSSB Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 for 4366 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Primary Teacher]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Diploma/ Degree, CTET]
[Age Limit: 30 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.100/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||http://dsssbonline.nic.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||30-07-2018||Click Here|
Delhi Municipality Teacher Vacancy Details
|No.||Department||Name of Post||Classification||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD)||Teacher (Primary)||Group B||4366|
Salary Package: The revised salary that will be given to candidates being selected for Primary Teacher posts in MCD is given below.
- Revised salary: Rs.35400/- (Rs.9300 to 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-)
|1.||Written Test||Questions related to general awareness, general intelligence & reasoning, arithmetical & numerical ability, concerned subject and Hindi & English languages will be asked|
|2.||Document Verification||All necessary original certificates should be produced for verification to concerned authorities|
|3.||Final Selection||Final merit list will be prepared based on the marks taken by contestants in written exam|
How to Apply for DSSSB MCD Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: Aspirants have to pay fee to participate on this recruitment through SBI e-Pay facility available on DSSSB website.
|Category||Fees, Payment Mode|
|SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-SM||No Fees|
|Mode of Payment||Online mode|
|Service Charges||As applicable|
Applying Procedure: Applications for this MCD Delhi Recruitment 2018 should be submitted through DSSSB official website by eligible and interested candidates. The general instructions are given below.
- Candidates visit “http://dsssbonline.nic.in” website
- Read the official notification for MCD recruitment for Teachers (Primary)
- Hit the “Click here for New Registration” tab on homepage
- Enter your Date of Birth, etc details and press “Submit” button
- You will get a Registration Number and Password
- Using that login into the application part of DSSSB MCD recruitment 2018 for Primary Teachers
- Fill the mandatory fields in application without mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature, if necessary
- Finally preview all the filled details in application and “Submit” it
- Then click on the SBI e-Pay link and remit the fee
- Printout copy of submitted application and e-Receipt can be taken for future reference
Candidates those who had already applied for the post code 16/ 17 (w.e.f. 25/8/2017 to 15/9/2017) no need to apply again.
|Link to Apply Online||dsssbonline.nic.in|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||http://delhi.gov.in|
|Date of Advertisement||26th June 2018|
|Online registration will start from||2nd July 2018|
|Last date to submit online application||30th July 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||30th July 2018|
Note: Details about the current Teacher vacancies in Delhi Municipal Corporation are provided here on above section. Aspirants can read the official notification linked in this article, to know details about the reservation and other terms & conditions followed in this DSSSB MCD recruitment.