EPFO Auditor Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.epfindia.gov.in for 76 Auditor, Deputy Director and other vacancies.
EPFO Recruitment 2018: Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has released a vacancy notification in its official website for filling Auditor, Deputy Director and other posts in on a deputation basis. It invites applications from candidates who have passed their required educational qualification from a recognized board/ university to participate in this recruitment process. So that eligible and interested applicants can submit their application through offline mode within 45 days from the date of advertisement. Further details related to EPFO Auditor Recruitment 2018 can be updated in the below section.
EPFO Auditor Recruitment 2018 for 76 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Auditor, Deputy Director and other posts]
[No. of Posts: 76]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Graduation Degree]
[Age Limit: 56 years]
|Selection Process||[Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Nil]
[Applying Mode: Offline]
|Official Notification||[Website: www.epfindia.gov.in]
[Location: New Delhi]
|Last Date||45 days from advertisement||Click Here|
Employees Provident Fund Vacancy Details
|1.||Deputy Director (Audit)||07|
|2.||Assistant Director (Audit)||12|
|3.||Assistant Audit Officer||21|
Remuneration Offered: The Salary Offered for different designations are as listed below,
- Deputy Director (Audit): Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs.6600/-
- Assistant Director (Audit): Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 5400/-
- Assistant Audit Officer: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4600/-
- Auditor: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200/-
After satisfying all the eligibility requirements, candidates have to appear in the interview conducted at the particular centre. Finally the applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the interview.
Applying Procedure for EPFO Auditor Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Appliers no need of paying any fees for this recruitment.
Steps for Application: The Steps involved in Application Process is as listed below,
- Initially candidates have to visit the official website, epfindia.gov.in
- Download the recruitment notification and read all the instructions mentioned in it
- You can get the Application form attached within the notification itself
- After that fill the Application form with all the required details
- Filled Application form along with other relevant documents should be submitted to the address Shri Sanjay Bisht, Regional Provident Fund Commissioner (HRM), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14 Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066
- So that filled applications should reach the corresponding address within 45 days from the date of advertisement
|Date of Advertisement||8th September 2018|
|Closing Date for Submitting Offline Application||23rd October 2018|
Note: So far, we have discussed all the important details about this EPFO Auditor Recruitment 2018. If you have any doubts refer the official notification linked in this section.