ESIC Delhi Social Security Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 539 Manager/ Superintendent Jobs in Employee State Insurance Corporation.
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2018: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is having 539 vacancies below Social Security Officer/ Manager Grade-II/ Superintendent posts in its offices. Any young graduates with working knowledge in Computer can apply for this government job. Appointment will be made on regular basis in any of the offices located within India. So, women candidates think twice before applying for this job. The last date for submission of application is 5th October 2018. Age Limits, selection rounds, salary package and other details regarding this ESIC Recruitment 2018 are summarized here in the below section.
ESIC Delhi Social Security Officer Recruitment 2018 for 539 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Social Security Officer]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Any Degree]
[Age Limit: 21 to 27 years]
|Selection Process||[Prelims, Main Exam, Skill Test]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.500/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.esic.nic.in]
|Last Date||05-10-2018||Click Here|
ESIC Vacancy 2018 Details
|No.||Position||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Social Security Officer/ Manager Grade-II/ Superintendent||539|
ESIC Social Security Officer Salary: Individuals being selected for ESIC Social Security Officer posts will get salary and allowances like DA, HRA, etc from time to time.
- Entry Pay: Rs.44900/- + admissible allowances
(as on 5th October 2018)
|4.||Upper Age Relaxations||
Note: Candidates who had applied against the advt dated 16th January 2014 can apply afresh for this ESIC SSO Recruitment 2018. Because, the old recruitment has been cancelled.
|1.||Preliminary Exam||100 marks|
|2.||Main Exam||200 marks|
|3.||Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test||50 marks (each)|
|4.||Document Verification||Qualifying in nature|
How to Apply for ESIC Social Security Officer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Those who are willing to participate in the recruitment have to remit fee depending upon their category as indicated below.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode||Exemption|
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Departmental candidates/ Ex-SM||Rs.250/-||Online mode (Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Cards/ Mobile Wallets/ Cash Cards)||Candidates applied for advt dated 16th January 2018 are exempted from payment on providing previous application number|
Applying Procedure: Individuals complying with the minimum eligibilities prescribed for the posts can submit their job application through ESI corporation’s official website as per guidelines given below.
- Candidates have to visit www.esic.nic.in website
- Go to the “Recruitment” section
- Read the detailed advertisement carefully
- Click “Apply Online for Recruitment to the Post of SSO-2018 in ESIC” link
- Choose “Click here for Registration” tab
- Enter your name, contact details, email id in appropriate boxes
- Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated
- Proceed to fill the details in application form
- Upload scanned copies of photo, signature and left thumb impression
- Also, upload handwritten declaration in application
- Click “Save & Next” button after filling each field in application
- Recheck all the filled details in application and click on “Final Submit” button
- Click on “Payment” tab and proceed to make the payment
- Click on “Submit” button to complete the transaction
- Don’t forget to take printout copy of submitted application form for future records
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.esic.nic.in|
|Date of Advertisement||7th September 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||5th October 2018|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||5th October 2018|
Note: We have provided lot of details about Social Security Officer jobs currently open in ESI Corporation in the above section. Aspirants who want to know information about reservation and other details connected with this recruitment can read the official notification linked in this article.