Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.ghconline.gov.in for 75 Grade-III Vacancies
Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018: Stenographer Grade- III post will be vacant for Gauhati High Court. So, the Gauhati Court has released a recruitment notification in their official website for filling the (75) Stenographer Grade –III designation. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of final selection. The PwD candidates not need to pay any fee. Online registration will be closed by 27th November 2018. Eligibility criteria, salary package and other details of Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 has been explained in the below section.
Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 for 75 Vacancies
|Index||Gauhati High Court Stenographer Notification Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Stenographer Grade- III
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: H.Sc, Shorthand/ Stenography
Age Limit: 44 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Stenography Test
Stage 2: Written Test and Viva-Voce
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.300/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.ghconline.gov.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 27-11-2018|
Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Emoluments|
|No.||Designations||Qualification||Experience||Age Limits||Pay Scale|
|1||Stenographer Grade III- 75 posts||Pass in H.Sc with Diploma/ Certificate in Stenography/ Shorthand and Knowledge of Assamese||Not compulsory||Minimum: 18 years Maximum: 44 years||Rs.14000 to 49000/- + Rs.7400/- (GP)|
Gauhati High court will be conducted for following selection rounds; and candidates will be appointed for Stenographer Grade- III post on the basis of total cut of marks in the written and stenography test.
- Stenography Test
- Written Test
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Candidates under persons with disability category need not to pay any fee for in this recruitment. Others can pay requisite amount of application fee.
|No.||Category||Application Fee||Mode of Payment||Exception|
|1||SC/ ST||Rs.150/-||Offline (Challan)||PwD|
Applying Procedure: Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Stenographer Grade- III Post through online mode. The general online guidelines are listed below.
- Candidates first of all visit ghconline.gov.in website
- Read particular notification under “Recruitment” section in the home page
- Eligible candidates hit “Click Here to Apply Online” link
- To fill the registration form an get registration code
- Sign in to the system
- Enter your personal, qualification, experience, etc details in the application form
- Click “Update Data’ button used to save the data
- Upload your recent passport size photo and signature
- Verify all details in the application form
- Hit on “Submit Candidature” tab
- After submission, take a print out of the fee payment challan by clicking the “Print Fee Payment Challan Form” button.
- Proceed to pay the cash by any branch of SBI
- Take a printout of acknowledgement receipt and application form for future records
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||ghconline.gov.in|
|Date of Notification||13th November 2018|
|Submission of online application started from||16th November 2018|
|Last dated for submission of online application||27th November 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||30th November 2018|
Note: We have discussed the details about Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 related information. Candidates may refer official notification before apply the Stenographer post for more clarification.