GBU Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.gbu.ac.in for 44 Teaching and Non Teaching Vacancies.
GBU Recruitment 2018: An official notification has been published by Gautam Buddha University for the enrollment of Teaching and Non Teaching category posts under the designations of Professors, Librarian, Deputy Registrar and other posts with a total of 44 vacancies. This engagement is done on a deputation basis for the period of three years or till the above mentioned posts is to be filled on regular basis. Candidates who have already worked in Central/ State Government Organizations with relevant Post Qualification experience are eligible for this recruitment. Aspiring candidates can send their application form through offline mode to the university’s address on or before the last date 30th September 2018. Furthermore information about this GBU Recruitment 2018 can be clearly explained in the below section.
GBU Recruitment 2018 for 44 Teaching and Non Teaching Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Teaching and Non Teaching posts]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Experience in the same post]
[Age Limit: As per Norms]
|Selection Process||[Shortlisting, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Nil]
[Applying Mode: Offline]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.gbu.ac.in]
[Location: Uttar Pradesh]
|Last Date||30-09-2018||Click Here|
Gautam Buddha University Vacancy Details
|Non Teaching Posts|
|5.||Assistant Registrar (Grade-II)||01|
Emoluments Offered: The Salary offered for different designations under the category of Teaching and Non Teaching Posts are as listed below,
- Professor, Associate Professor: As per Norms
- Librarian: Rs. 37400-67000/- + GP Rs. 8900/-
- Deputy Registrar: Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 7600/-
- Assistant Registrar (Grade-II): Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-
- Accountant: Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/-
The candidates will get shortlisted first and then called for the interview process. They should report at the interview venue with all the original documents and other testimonials as mentioned in the advertisement.
Applying Procedure for GBU Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: No need of paying application fees for this recruitment.
Steps for Application: Candidates are asked to confirm that whether they are eligible to apply for the above specified posts. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the official website, gbu.ac.in
- In the search bar of official website, type “Recruitment”
- All the advertisements are displayed on the screen
- Download the particular advertisement with Advertisement No: GBU / Admn/ 04/ 2018
- Read all the information mentioned in the Official notification carefully
- Fill the Application form with all the required details
- Paste your latest passport size photograph in the Application form
- Send the hard copy of the filled application form, Bio-data along with other necessary documents to the postal address “The Registrar, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, UP-201312″ on or before the last date 30.09.2018
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.gbu.ac.in|
|Date of Advertisement||25th August 2018|
|Closing Date for Submitting Application form||30th September 2018|
Note: Here so far we have highlighted all the important details pertaining to GBU Recruitment 2018.You may also refer the official notification linked in this section for further clarification.