GPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 101 Latest Jobs in Gujarat Public Service Commission.
GPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018: Agriculture Officer Position will be vacant in Gujarat Agriculture Service, Class-II, Under the Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Co-Operation Department. Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invites online application for fill the Agriculture Officer post. About 101 vacancies are available for the above mentioned designation. Eligible degree holders may submit their application by using gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in website. The online registration will be ended by 31st January 2018. Additional information about GPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018 are illustrated in the below section.
GPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018 for 101 Vacancies
|Index||GPSC Agriculture Officer Notification Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Agriculture Officer
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: B.Sc (Agri)
Age Limit: 35 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Written Test
Stage 2: Interview & Document Verification
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.100/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: http://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 31-12-2018|
GPSC Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Emoluments|
|1||Agriculture Officer||Bachelor Degree in Science (Agriculture) and Adequate knowledge in Gujarati or Hindi or both plus Basic Computer Knowledge||Not Available||Not Exceed 35 years||Rs.9300 to 34800/- + Rs.4400/- (GP)|
Age will be calculated as on 31-12-2018 Age relation will be provided for reserved categories as per rules
Applicants will be hired on Agriculture Officer Post based on the performance of the preliminary test and interview. The documents shall be verified at the time of interview.
- Preliminary Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply for GPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Applicants of General Category have to pay Rs.100/- as registration fee.
|Fee Amount||Mode of Payment||Exception|
|Rs.100/-||Online: Net Banking Offline: Challan||SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM|
Applying Procedure: All eligible candidates can apply for Assistant Professor Post and submit your application through online mode. The general instructions are listed below.
- Aspirants have to visit http://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in website
- Click “View All” tab under Current Advertisement
- Select Advertisement by department
- Press “Details” button for particular posts and read it
- Click “Apply” link
- Again press “Apply Now” tab
- Give “Skip” and proceed to fill personal and other details in application form
- Tick the assurance box and save the filled details
- An application number will be generated
- Modify the application if required and confirm it
- Upload scanned copies of photo & signature, using application no. and date of birth
- Click “Online Application -> Confirm” button and confirm the application
- Confirmation number will be generated
- Take printout of submitted application with confirmation number for future reference
- To remit fee, click “Fees -> Online/ Post Office Challan” button
- Using confirmation number and date of birth, do the online transaction
- If your online transaction is successful, e-receipt will be generated
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
|Opening date for online registration||15th December 2018|
|Closing date for online registration||31st December 2018|
|Date for Preliminary Test||17th March 2019|
|Date of Interview||August 2019|
Note: We have provided eligibility condition and other details of GPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018 here in the above section. Appliers who need more clarification about this recruitment may view the official notification.