GPSC Chief Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply at gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in for 37 Gujarat State Municipal Chief Officer Class-3 Jobs.
GPSC Recruitment 2018: Few days before Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) published one recruitment advertisement for Chief Officer Class 3 posts. On referring the advertisement, there are about 37 posts found vacant in Urban Development and Urban Housing Department of Gujarat. Any graduates with good computer knowledge and Gujarati/ Hindi proficiency can participate on this GPSC Recruitment 2018, by submitting their job applications through proper channel on or before 1st October 2018. More details about this recruitment have been summarized here in the below section.
GPSC Municipal Chief Officer Recruitment 2018 for 37 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Chief Officer]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Degree]
[Age Limit: 20 to 35 years]
|Selection Process||[Preliminary Exam, Main Exam]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.100/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in]
|Last Date||01-10-2018||Click Here|
GPSC Chief Officer Vacancy 2018 Details
|No.||Department||Name of Service||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Urban Development and Urban Housing||Gujarat State Municipal Chief Officer’s Service||Chief Officer Class-3||37|
Pay Scale: Individuals being selected for Chief Officer posts in Urban Development and Urban Housing Department shall get Level-7 salary and other admissible allowances.
- Salary Range: Rs.39900 to 126600/-
(as on 1st October 2018)
|3.||Upper Age Relaxations||
|1.||Preliminary/ Screening Test||General Studies related questions will be asked on test||150 marks|
|2.||Main Exam||It consists of 3 descriptive exam papers i.e. Gujarati, English and General Studies||400 marks|
|3.||Document Verification||All original certificates should be produced for verification when asked by authorities. Interview will also be conducted if necessary.||Qualifying in nature|
How to Apply for GPSC Chief Officer Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: Reserved category candidates of other states and all general category citizens have to remit application fee to participate in the recruitment.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode||Exemption|
Applying Procedure: Individuals complying with the minimum eligibilities prescribed for the posts can submit their application for GPSC Municipal Chief Officer Recruitment 2018 through OJAS website as per instructions given below.
- Visit https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in website
- Click “Online Application –Apply” button in homepage
- Select “GPSC” as the department
- Hit “Details” button and read the notification of the post you want to apply
- Then click “Apply” button available against the post
- Read the details that display and again click “Apply Now” button in the page
- Give “Skip” and proceed to fill personal and other details in application
- Tick the assurance box and save the filled details
- An application number will be generated
- Edit the application if required and confirm it
- Using application no. and date of birth, upload scanned copies of photo and signature
- Click “Online Application -> Confirm” button and fill the application no, date of birth
- On clicking “Confirm Application -> Ok” button, confirmation number will be generated
- Take printout copy of submitted application with confirmation number for future records
- To remit fee, click “Fees -> Online/ Post Office Challan” button
- Using confirmation number and date of birth, do the online transaction
- If your online transaction is successful, e-receipt will be generated
- Those who wish to do offline payment can download the challan form and remit fee
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
|Date of Advertisement||15th September 2018|
|Online Registration Started from||15th September 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||1st October 2018|
|Tentative Date for Preliminary Test||22nd December 2018|
|Tentative Date for Main exam||6th, 7th April 2019|
Note: Details about the Chief Officer jobs currently vacant in Urban Development & Urban Housing department of Gujarat and its recruitment details are mentioned here in the above section. Individuals having any doubts regarding this GPSC Recruitment can refer the official notification.