GPSC Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply at gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in for 412 Dy. SO, Mamlatdar Posts in Gujarat.
GPSC Recruitment 2018: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the recruitment notification for Class-3 Deputy Section Officer and Deputy Mamlatdar posts. Any graduates with knowledge in computer application and fluency in Gujarati/ Hindi language can utilize this golden opportunity to get appointments in Gujarat Public Service Commission, Legislature, Revenue and Secretariat departments. Registration will close by 1st October 2018. So, interested citizens hurry up! To know about the selection rounds, salary package and other details related to these Dy Mamlatdar and Dy Section Officer GPSC Jobs 2018, just scroll down the page.
GPSC Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2018 for 412 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designations: Deputy Section Officer, Deputy Mamlatdar]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Degree]
[Age Limit: 20 to 35 years]
|Selection Process||[Screening Test, Main Exam, Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.100/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: http://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in]
|Last Date||01-10-2018||Click Here|
GPSC Vacancy 2018 Details
|No.||Post Name||Department||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Deputy Section Officer||Secretariat||187|
|Gujarat Public Service Commission||19|
Pay Scale: Aspirants selected for above posts will get fixed amount of salary for 5 years. On successful completion of 5 years, he/ she will get salary according to organization norms.
- Fixed Pay for 5 years: Rs.38090/- per month
- After 5 years: Rs.39600 to 126600/-
(as on 1st October 2018)
|3.||Upper Age Relaxations||
In order to hire right candidates for Deputy Section Officer/ Deputy Mamlatdar posts, GPSC will conduct following selection rounds.
- Screening Test
- Main Exam
- Interview (if necessary)
- Document Verification
How to Apply for GPSC Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Aspirants willing to participate in the GPSC Recruitment 2018 have to remit fee depending upon their category.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode||Exemption|
||Reserved category of Gujarat, Disabled persons, Ex- Servicemen (refer advt)|
Applying Procedure: Eligible and interested citizens can submit their application for Deputy Section Officer/ Deputy Mamlatdar posts through GPSC OJAS website as per instructions given below.
- First of all visit http://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in website
- Click “Online Application –Apply” option
- Hit “Details” button and read the GPSC Notification 2018 of the post you want to apply
- Then click “Apply” button available against the post
- Read the details that display and again click “Apply Now” button in the page
- Give “Skip” and proceed to fill personal and other details in application
- Tick the assurance box and save the filled details
- An application number will be generated
- Edit the application if required and confirm it
- Using application number and date of birth, upload scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Click “Confirm” button under “Online Application” and fill the application no, date of birth
- On clicking “Confirm Application -> Ok” button, confirmation number will be generated
- Take printout copy of submitted application with confirmation number for future records
- To remit fee, click “Fees -> Online/ Post Office Challan” button
- Using confirmation number and date of birth, do the online transaction
- If your online transaction is successful, e-receipt will be generated
- Aspirants willing to do offline payment can download the challan form and remit fee in post office
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15th September 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||1st October 2018|
|Screening Test will be Conducted on||16th December 2018|
|Screening Test Results will be Announced on||February 2019|
|Main Exam will be Conducted on||27th and 28th April 2019|
|Main Exam Results will be Declared on||September 2019|
Note: In the above section we have provided adequate information about new recruitment that is going to be conducted by GPSC for Deputy Section Officer/ Deputy Mamlatdar posts. Aspirants can read the official notification and know more details about the conditions of appointment and selection process.