GPSC Executive Engineer Recruitment 2018 Apply at gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in for 49 Gujarat Engineering Service Vacancies.
GPSC Recruitment 2018: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released openings in their official website. As per the notification there are 49 vacancies available for Executive Engineer, Deputy Executive Engineer post. Both fresher and experienced candidates in relevant discipline can use this opportunity. Aspirants can submit application by using online mode. Last date for submission of application is 31st December 2018. Vacancy details, age limits, applying procedure and all other relevant information of GPSC Executive Engineer Recruitment 2018 are briefly explained in the following section.
GPSC Executive Engineer Recruitment 2018 for 49 Vacancies
|Index||GPSC Executive Engineer Notification Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Executive Engineer, Deputy Executive Engineer
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Age Limit: 20 to 35 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Preliminary Test
Stage 2: Main Examination & Interview
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.100/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: http://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 31-12-2018|
GPSC Executive Engineer Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Emoluments|
|1||Executive Engineer (Civil) Class I (Road and Building Dept) – 11 posts||B.E/ B.Tech in relevant discipline||Not Mentioned||20 to 35 years||Rs.67700 to 208700/-|
|2||Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil), Class I (Road and Building Dept) – 38 posts||B.E/ B.Tech in relevant discipline||Not Mentioned||20 to 35 years||Rs.53100 to 167800/-|
- Age shall be calculated as on 31st December 2018
- Relaxation are applicable for SC, ST, S& EBC, Woman, Physical Challenged, Ex- serviceman
- Candidates appeared in the final examination are also eligible to apply for these posts
- Candidates should need adequate knowledge in Gujarati and Hindi
- Basic knowledge in computer application
Gujarat Public Commission hires candidates on the basis of performance in Examination and Interview.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
How to Apply for GPSC Executive Engineer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Aspirants are asked to pay registration fee for application in Online/ Offline mode.
|Categories||Fee Amount||Mode of payment|
|All categories||Rs.100/-||Online/ Offline (Post office challan)|
Applying Procedure: Candidates can apply for the post of Executive Engineer and Deputy Executive Engineer through OJAS Gujarat website. Applying procedure are explained in the below section.
- Aspirants have to visit http://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in website
- Click “View All” tab under current advertisement
- Select Advertisement by department
- Click “Apply” link near to the relevant notification
- Again press “Apply Now” tab
- Press “Skip” and fill all the relevant details without mistakes
- Tick the assurance box and save the filled details
- An application number will be generated
- Upload scanned copies of photo & signature, using application number and date of birth
- Click “Online Application Confirm” button
- Confirmation number will be generated
- Take printout of submitted application for future reference
- Fee should be paid by using Online/ Offline mode
- Using confirmation number and date of birth, do the online transaction
- For Offline payment, candidates can use Post Office Challan to remit application fee
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||gpsc.gujarat.gov.in|
|Opening date for online registration||15th December 2018|
|Closing date for online registration||31st December 2018|
|Date for preliminary Examination||14th April 2019|
|Date for Main Examination||22nd, 28th, 29th of September 2019|
|Month of Interview||December 2019|
Note: GPSC Executive Engineer Recruitment 2018 details are illustrated in the above sections. Aspirants can refer official notification for more details and new updates.