Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 276 English and Gujarati Stenographer Grade-III Jobs in Subordinate Courts.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018: A centralized recruitment notification has been scattered out by High Court of Gujarat by inviting applications from candidates with Shorthand skills on English/ Gujarati for Stenographer Grade-III posts. About 276 vacant posts in the subordinate courts of the state are going to be filled through this recruitment. Registration for this recruitment will start from 16th August 2018 and ends by 31st August 2018. So, eligible and interested aspirants don’t miss the opportunity. Furthermore information about this upcoming Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 is narrated below.
Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 for 276 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designations: English, Gujarati Stenographer Grade III]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Degree]
[Age Limit: 18 to 35 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Exam, Skill Test and Interview/ Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.500/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in]
|Last Date||31-08-2018||Click Here|
Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2018 Details
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||English Stenographer Grade-III||276|
|2.||Gujarati Stenographer Grade-III|
Pay Scale: Salary that will be offered to candidates appointed on English and Gujarati Stenographer Grade-III posts is given below.
- Salary Range: Rs.39900 to 126600/-
Inorder to hire suitable candidates amongst the large number of applicants for Stenographer posts, various tests will be conducted as follows.
- Written Test
- Stenography/ Skill Test
- Interview and/ or Viva-voce
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2018?
Exam Fees: Depending upon category, aspirants have to remit fee to participate on this recruitment through online mode or as cash in bank.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
|1.||SC, ST, SEBC, PWD, Ex-SM||Rs.250/-||Offline/ Online mode (Refer notification)|
|2.||All Other Categories||Rs.500/-|
Applying Procedure: Job application for Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 should be submitted through High Court OJAS website by eligible and interested citizens. The general guidelines to submit online application is given below.
- Candidates have to visit https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in website
- Read the detailed advertisement from “Notice Board” of homepage
- Go to “Apply Online” section and click “Apply” link of particular recruitment
- Do the “New registration” and get the Registration number
- Using Registration number and date of birth, login and start to fill the application form
- Preview all the filled details and “Submit” the application
- Using application number, upload scanned copies of photo and signature on required specifications
- Confirm the application with the help of your application number and birth date
- Using confirmation number, remit the fee (if applicable)
- Finally take printout copy of submitted application form for future records
|Link to Apply Online||hc-ojas.guj.nic.in|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||gujarathighcourt.nic.in|
|Detailed notification will be released on||13th August 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||16th August 2018|
|Last date to submit online application form||31st August 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||31st August 2018|
Note: In the above section we have provided lot of details about recent job opportunities available for Stenographer posts on subordinate courts of Gujarat High Court. Individuals having any doubts about fee payment and other details regarding this recruitment can go through the notification.