HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.hal-india.com for 61 Technician Apprentices Vacancies.
HAL Recruitment 2018: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has rolled out an employment notice recently for filling the vacant positions of Technician Apprentices in different disciplines with a total of 61 posts. This recruitment is done under the Apprentice Act 1961 and the selected candidates will have to work in this organization only for a fixed period of one year. While referring the advertisement, it is clearly mentioned that the candidates who have completed their Diploma in Engineering can able to apply for this HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 through online mode only. Additional information related to this recruitment can be clearly mentioned in the below section.
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 for 61 Technician Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Technician Apprentice]
[No. of Posts: 61]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Diploma in Engineering]
[Age Limit: 26 years]
|Selection Process||[Merit List, Medical Examination]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Nil]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.hal-india.com||Click Here|
|Last Date||27-07-2018||Click Here|
HAL Vacancy Details
|Sl.No.||Post Name||Discipline/ Branch||Vacancies|
|1.||Technician Apprentice||Electronics Engineering||35|
Salary Offered: A monthly stipend will be provided to the selected candidates as per the rules and regulations followed in Apprentice Act, 1961.
- Stipend: Rs. 3542/-
|Job Position||Technician Apprentice|
|Age Limit (As on 27.07.2018)||
First of all, candidates are shortlisted based on the marks obtained in their Diploma Examination and then the shortlisted candidates have to undergo the Medical Examination. Applicants can be selected through below mentioned recruitment process,
- Merit List
- Medical Examination
How to apply for HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Application fees: Candidates no need to pay application fees for this recruitment.
Steps for Application: All the eligible candidates can apply for this HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 by means of online mode. The detailed guidelines for application process is as listed below,
- Candidates have to initially register with the web portal, mhrdnats.gov.in to get the Enrollment Number
- Now visit the official website of HAL, hal-india.com
- Click Careers at HAL and download the particular advertisement
- After reading all the details mentioned in advertisement, fill the application form
- Applicants must specify the Enrollment Number in the Application Form
- Application Form should be typed in Excel File and sent to the E-mail Id, email@example.com
- In the Subject of E-mail, the Enrollment Number and Name should be indicated
- Also name your Application Form (Excel File) with your Enrollment Number
- So that last date for sending application form via E-mail will be 27.07.2018
|Link to Apply Online||mhrdnats.gov.in|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||hal-india.co.in|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form through E-mail||27th July 2018|
|Declaration of the Provisionally Selected Candidates||20th August 2018|
|Verification of Original Documents at HAL Korwa||22nd to 29th August 2018|
Note: In the above section, we have so far discussed all the important details pertaining to HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2018. If you have any further details then you may refer the official notification attached in this section.