HAL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Apply for 121 Fitter, Mechanic and Other Posts in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2018: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has imparted an apprentice training notification for ITI traders in Avionics Division, Korwa. About 121 vacant positions currently existing for Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, Turner, Instrument Mechanic, Draughtsman, etc posts. Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year. Eligible candidates can utilize this opportunity and apply through proper channel. Registration will be closed by 30th October 2018. Individuals to know more details of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2018, can go through the information in the page below.
HAL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2018 for 121 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Electronics Mechanic, etc]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: 8th/ SSLC/ ITI/ National Trade Certificate]
[Age Limit: 27 years]
|Selection Process||[Academic Assessment, Medical Exam]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Nil]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: hal-india.co.in]
|Last Date||30-10-2018||Click Here|
HAL Vacancy Details
|7||R & AC Mechanic||05|
|11||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||02|
|13||Welder (Gas & Electric)||01|
Stipend Offered: All appointees will get monthly stipend during apprenticeship training for a period of 1 year.
- Stipend: As per HAL Norms
The selection will be done purely on merit basis, academic scores like 10th and ITI examination marks will be take into consideration.
- Academic Assessment
- Medical Examination
- Certificates Verification
How to Apply for HAL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Aspirants not need to pay any fee.
Applying Procedure: Candidates who are completed ITI Examination with National Trade Certificate may apply for HAL Recruitment 2018 for trade apprenticeship through online mode. The steps to do the same are listed below,
- Candidates have to visit apprenticeship.gov.in website
- Go News & Updates section
- Click particular advertisement and read it
- Go to Apprentice section in home page
- Press “Apprentice Registration” link
- Enter your personal, qualification and other necessary details
- Upload scanned copies of photograph
- Preview all details and tick “I hereby declare that information” check box
- Click “Submit” tab
- Press “Apprentice Activation” under apprentice section
- Fill details and click “Active” button to get registration number
- Hit on “Apprenticeship Verification” link to verify all filled details
- Press “Edit My Profile” link if required
- Click “Apply for Apprenticeship” and fill your details
- Hit on “Apprenticeship Status” link and check your status
- Finally Printout the application
Completed application form should be send through the following email id on or before last date in Excel and HAL Dependents Format only.
|Email id for Sending Submitted Application Form|
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||hal-india.co.in|
|Date of Notification||10th October 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||30th October 2018|
|Date for Verification of Original Documents||10th December 2018 to 20th December 2018|
Note: In this above section we have discussed about HAL Recruitment 2018 for apprenticeship training and its eligibility criteria for submitting application. Aspirants may refer the official notification linked in this article for more details.