Haryana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 Apply at appost.in/gdsonline for 682 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies.
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018: Haryana Postal Circle has disseminated job proposal for Gramin Dak Sevaks post. The designation contains a huge number of vacancies. Willing contenders shall forward the application as soon as possible. The application must be submitted on or before 2nd January 2018. Selected aspirants shall be required to comply with the conditions within 30 days after selection. To get more data like education, fee payment, applying procedure and other details, go through the sections provided till the end of this page.
Haryana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 for 682 Vacancies
|Index||Haryana Postal Circle Notification 2018 – Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designation: Gramin Dak Sevaks
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: 10th
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Academic Assessment
Stage 2: Document Verification
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.100/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: http://appost.in/gdsonline/
|Important Dates||Last Date: 02-01-2019|
Haryana Post Office GDS Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Salary|
|No||Designation||Qualification||Age Limit||Experience||Basic Pay|
|1||Gramin Dak Sevaks – 682 Posts||10th and computer training certificate||18 to 40 years||–||Rs.10000 to 29380/-|
- Candidate should studied computer as a subject in 10th or 12th
- Reckoned as on 3rd December 2018
- Age relaxations are OBC: 3 years, SC/ ST: 5 years and PWD: 10 years
- Aspirants selected for the post of GDS BPM should take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection
- Contenders selected for the post of other than GDS BPM should reside in post village/ delivery jurisdiction
To select the aspirants, merit list will be prepared with the marks they obtained in 10th standard.
- Academic Assessment
- Document Verification
How to Apply for Haryana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Remit fee amount by visiting any nearby Head Post Office. For making the payment, you have to submit your Online Registration number at the PO Counter.
|1||OC/ OBC Male||Rs.100/-||Offline||Female/ ST/ SC/ PWD|
Applying Procedure: Online registration is essential for the individuals to submit the application form. Its general guidelines are,
- Visit the website “indiapost.gov.in” or www.appost.in/gdsonline
- Find “Apply Online for GDS posts” link
- Enter the basic registration and get the login details
- After fee payment, login using registration/ fee receipt number and by entering circle name
- Fill the application form with all the required information
- Upload the scanned copies of images/ documents
- Choose any five choices of GDS category posts in priority order against the circle(s) which you are applying
- Preview the entered details and edit changes if any
- Press on “Submit” button at the end of the process
- Retain the printout copy of application for future reference
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|Date of notification||3rd December 2018|
|Last date for Online Application||2nd January 2019|
Note: For the job hunters, we collected the detailed information about the Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018. Contenders who had queries can refer the advertisement.