HPPSC Allied Services Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in for 20 Excise & Taxation Inspectors and Other Vacancies.
HPPSC Allied Services Recruitment 2018: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released recruitment notification for in their official website. As per the notification there are 20 vacancies will be filled for Excise & Taxation Inspectors, Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies and Election Kanungo posts. Job seekers who have completed Bachelor of Degree may submit their application as well as examination fee through HPPSC website. Last date for online registration is 2nd January 2019. Furthermore informations about HPPSC Allied Services Recruitment 2018 are explained in the below section.
HPPSC Allied Services Recruitment 2018 for 20 Vacancies
|Index||HPPSC Allied Services Notification Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Excise & Taxation Inspectors, Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies and Election Kanungo
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Age Limit: 18 to 45 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Preliminary Test
Stage 2: Main Examination
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.400/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Location: Himachal Pradesh
|Important Dates||Last Date: 02-01-2019|
HPPSC Allied Services Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Emoluments|
|1||Excise & Taxation Inspectors- 10 posts||Bachelor Degree||Not Available||Minimum: 18 years Maximum: 45 years||Rs.10300 to 34800/- + Rs.4200/- (GP)|
|2||Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies- 04 posts||Graduate||Not Required||Minimum: 18 years Maximum: 45 years||Rs.16600/-|
|3||Election Kanungo- 06 posts||Degree||Not Mentioned||Minimum: 18 years Maximum: 45 years||Rs.11910/-|
- Age will be reckoned as on 01-01-2018
- Upper age relaxation will be available for reserved categories such as SC of HP/ ST of HP/ OBC of HP/ WFF of HP/ Persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh
HPPSC will conduct main examination for candidates who have highest score in the preliminary exam.
- Preliminary Test
- Main Examination
How to Apply for HPPSC Allied Services Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Applicants have to deposit prescribed amount of examination fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|Category||Fee Amount||Mode of Payment|
|General||Rs.400/-||Online: Debit/ Credit Cards/ Net Banking|
|SC/ ST/ OBC BPL/ PwD||Rs.100/-|
|Ex-SM of HP||Nil||Nil|
Applying Procedure: Eligible and interested candidates may submit their application for the above mentioned posts by using HPPSC website. The general online guidelines are listed below,
- Candidates may visit hppsc.hp.gov.in website
- Click “Advt no. 16/ 2018” under notification section
- Read the notification if you are eligible, then proceed to apply for the above mentioned posts otherwise ignore it
- Press “Apply Online” link in the home page
- Click “New User Signup Here” link
- To fill the member registration form and hit on “Create User” tab
- Login to the system by using user name and password
- Fill the application form
- Upload photo and signature if necessary
- Verify the details before submission of online application form
- Proceed to make payment
- Click on “Submit” tab and take a hard copy of submitted online application
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.hppsc.hp.gov.in|
|Date of Notification||13th December 2018|
|Closing date for online registration||2nd January 2019|
Note: HPPSC Allied Services Recruitment 2018 related informations are explained in the above section. Candidates may refer the official notification for gathering more details.