IDEMI Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Apply for 29 Programming & System Administration Assistant, Machinist, Fitter and Other Apprenticeship Posts.
IDEMI Mumbai Recruitment 2018: Golden opportunity for Ex-ITI aspirants. The Institute for design of Electrical Measuring Instruments (IDEMI), Mumbai is going to offer trade apprenticeship training. Programming & System Administration Assistant, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist and Mechanic Machine Toll Maintenance, etc posts are available under the apprenticeship training. Only limited vacancies are available. The training will be imparted for a period of 1/ 2 years. Eligible candidates hurry up and submit your application through proper channel. Registration will be closed by 15th September 2018. To know more information about IDEMI Apprentice Recruitment 2018, go through the page.
IDEMI Apprentice Recruitment 2018 for 29 Apprenticeship Trainees Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Programming & System Administration Assistant,
Electronic Mechanic, etc]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: ITI]
[Age Limit: Not Mentioned]
|Selection Process||[Academic Assessment, Certificate Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Not Necessary]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.apprenticeship.gov.in]
[Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)]
|Last Date||15-09-2018||Click Here|
IDEMI Apprentice Vacancy Details
|No.||Trade Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Programming & System Administration Assistant||10|
|7||Tool & Die Making||02|
|8||Mechanic Machine Toll Maintenance||01|
|9||IT & ESM||01|
Stipend Offered: All apprenticeship trainees will get monthly stipend as per apprenticeship act.
- Stipend: As per Apprenticeship Act
Eligible candidates will be selected for Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Machine Toll Maintenance, etc posts by conducting Academic Assessment and document Verification.
- Academic Assessment
- Test/ Interview (if necessary)
- Document Verification
How to Apply for IDEMI Apprentice Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: Individuals no need to pay any fee.
Applying Procedure: Interested aspirants can apply through online mode. Candidates have to register Apprenticeship in government of India Apprenticeship portal. General instructions are given below.
- Candidates advised to visit apprenticeship.gov.in website
- Hit “Establishment->Establishment search” link in home page
- Enter “Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instrument, Mumbai” in appropriate column
- Select State and District
- Then click “Search” button
- Read the advertisement for particular training
- Proceed to fill the application form
- Upload scanned copies of photo and signature
- Also, upload necessary certificates
- Preview all details and edit if required
- Finally “Submit” your application form
- Atlast, take printout of submitted application for future reference
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||apprenticeship.gov.in|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15th September 2018|
Note: Here, in the above section we have provided many details related to IDEMI Trade apprenticeship training. Aspirants having any doubts refer the official notification linked to this article.