Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018 Apply at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for Latest General Duty, Commercial Pilot Entry and other Posts.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018: A job offer regarding Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018 has been dispatched in the official website. Both male and female individuals can participate in this recruitment. Only Indian citizens can apply for General Duty, Commercial Pilot Entry and other Posts. Capable aspirants can send their online application form and the end date is 30th November 2018. Contenders who are selected for short service appointment have to perform their work for a period of minimum 8 years. Refer the below sections to gain more knowledge.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018 Vacancies
|Index||Indian Coast Guard Notification 2018 – Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designation: Assistant Commandant
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Bachelor Degree, 12th , LLB
Age Limit: 18 to 29 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Initial Shortlisting & Exam
Stage 2: Physical, Medical Test
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Not Necessary
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 30-11-2018|
ICG Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Salary|
|No||Designation||Qualification||Age Limit||Experience||Basic Pay|
|1||General Duty (Male)||Bachelor Degree with Maths and Physics as a subject in 12th standard||20 to 24 years||–||Rs.56000/-|
|2||General Duty SSA (Female)||Bachelor Degree with Maths and Physics as a subject in 12th standard||20 to 24 years||–||Rs.56000/-|
|3||Commercial Pilot Entry (SSA)||12th with Physics and Maths (And) Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)||18 to 24 years||–||Rs.56000/-|
|4||Law||Graduation and LLB (or) Integrated LLB (after 10+2 examination)||20 to 29 years||–||Rs.56000/-|
Upper Age Limit:
- For SI. NO. 1 & 2, the age limit is between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998
- NO. 3, the age limit is between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000
- NO. 4, the age limit is between 01 Jul 1989 to 30 Jun 1998
- OBC/ SC/ ST is relaxable as per GoI rules
- Minimum 60% marks is essential
- From the Assistant Commandant Position, selected aspirants can get a chance to be promoted to Deputy Commandant, Commandant (JG) and so on. The pay will vary as per the Position/ Rank.
- Other allowances will also be provided
|Asst Commandant (GD) and Law||157 cms (minimum)||Minimum expansion 5 cms||Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable|
|Asst Commandant – Women (GD/ Law)||152 cms (minimum)||Minimum expansion 5 cms||Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable|
Hiring of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018 encompasses the following stages.
- Initial Shortlisting
- Preliminary Selection Examination
- Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018?
Fees: The organization doesn’t mention any fee for the contenders in the official notification.
Applying Procedure: The organization will accept online applications from the candidates. Its guidelines are,
- Visit joinindiancoastguard.gov.in website
- Click “Opportunities” button in the Home page
- Read the instruction carefully and proceed for filling up application form
- Select one Post name
- Now Click “I Agree” button and start filling all the required details in the online application form
- Upload the Photograph and Signature in jpeg format
- Recheck all the details once again and click the Submit button
- After the successful submission of Application Form, a unique Application/ Registration Number is provided to the candidates
- Note down the Application Number for printing your e-admit card
- Take a print out of the Application Form for future reference
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
|Starting date of Online Application||18th November 2018|
|Last date for Online Application||30th November 2018|
|Tentative date for Preliminary Selection||17th December 2018 to 17th January 2019|
Note: We have elaborated the details about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 in the above section. Candidates may refer official notification linked in this article to gather more information.