Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018 Apply for Navik Vacancies.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018: A latest job notification has been released by Indian Coast Guard for the recruitment of Navik posts. Only male Indian Nationals who have passed their 12th Standard with atleast 50% marks in total and minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Maths and Physics are eligible to participate in this recruitment. Aspiring candidates who wish to apply for this recruitment can submit their application only via online mode, so that it starts on 1st July 2018 and ends on 10th July 2018. Additional information related to Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018 can be clearly explained in the below section.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018 for Navik Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Navik]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: 12th Standard ]
[Age Limit: 18 to 22 years]
|Selection Process||[ Short-listing, Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Nil]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||10-07-2018||Click Here|
ICG Vacancy Details
|Sl.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1.||Navik (General Duty)||Various|
Remuneration Offered: A monthly salary with Dearness allowance and other allowances will be given to the selected candidates as per the rules and regulations followed in Indian Coast Guard.
- Basic Pay: Rs. 21700/-
|Age Limit||18 to 22 years|
|Age Relaxation||OBC- 03 years; SC/ST-05 years;|
Initially the candidates were shortlisted based on their academic marks and they were called for the Written Examination followed by Physical Fitness Test.
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: No need to pay application fees for this recruitment.
Steps for Application: Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria norms can start filling their applications by means of online mode. The steps involved in Online Application process is as listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the official website, “www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in”
- Download “Advertisement of Navik GD-01/2019 Batch” from the “News Events” Section
- Read the Instructions given in the Notification carefully
- Once you meet the Eligibility conditions, click the Tab “Opportunities” in the Home page
- Now Click “I Agree” button and start filling all the required details in the online application form
- Upload the Photograph and Signature in jpeg format
- Recheck all the details once again and click the Submit button
- After the successful submission of Application Form, a unique Application/ Registration Number is provided to the candidates
- Note down the Application Number for printing your e-admit card
- Take a print out of the Application Form for future reference
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
|Starting Date for Online Application||1st July 2018|
|Closing Date for Submitting Online Application||10th July 2018|
Note: In this section we have so far pointed out all the information related to Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018.If you still persists any doubts means then you are advised to refer the official notification attached in this section.