Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for 01/ 2019 Batch Yantrik Technical Posts.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018 Recruitment: An excellent job opportunity is awaiting for diploma holders in Mechanical, Electrical and Electronisc & Telecommunication disciplines on Indian Coast Guard (ICG). Yes, Indian Coast Guard is going to conduct recruitment to enroll suitable personnel for Yantrik posts. Aspirants willing to participate in the recruitment can submit their applications through proper channel on or before 1st August 2018. Training for this 01/ 2019 batch commences on February 2019. So, before commencement of training all the recruitment tests will be conducted and select list will be published. Go through the page and know more details about this ICG recruitment.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018 for Latest Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Yantrik]
[Vacancy: Not Mentioned]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Diploma]
[Age Limit: 22 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Physical Test, Medical Test]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Not necessary]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/]
|Last Date||01-08-2018||Click Here|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
|No.||Post Name||Discipline/ Category||Vacancies|
|1.||Yantrik Technical||Mechanical||Not Mentioned|
|Electronics & Telecommunication|
Pay and Allowances: The pay and allowances applicable for technical Yantrik posts in Indian Coast Guard is tabulated below.
|At the time of Joining||Promotional Scope||Other Allowances|
|Pay Level-5 basic pay Rs.29200/-||Upto the rank of Pradhan Sahayak Engineer with Rs.47600/- pay scale||Yantrik Pay Rs.6200/-
ECHS medical facilities
Various loan facilities etc
|1.||Gender & Nationality||
(i.e. born between 1st February 1997 to 31st January 2001)
* Height will be relaxed for candidates from hilly/ tribal areas as per central govt orders
|1.||Shortlisting of applications||
|3.||Physical Fitness Test (PFT)||
|4.||Initial medical examination||
|6.||Final Medical Examination||
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018?
Application Fee: Candidates no need to pay any fee.
Applying Procedure: Applications for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018 Recruitment should be submitted online by eligible and interested candidates. The general guidelines to apply online are given below.
- Candidates have to visit http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ website
- Go to “Opportunities/ Careers/ News Events” section and read the detailed advertisement
- Select the advertisement for “Yantrik 01/ 2019 Batch (Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering)
- Select the Yantrik post you want to apply
- Read the instructions and click “I Agree” checkbox
- Proceed to fill all * marked fields in online application
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature on application (if necessary)
- Check all the details you have filled in application
- Click on “Submit” button and take printout copy of submitted application with Registration/ Application Number for future records
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
|Starting date to apply online||23rd July 2018|
|Last date to apply online||1st August 2018|
|Admit cards for recruitment test will be issued from||13th to 22nd August 2018|
|Recruitment tests will be conducted on||October 2018 (tentative)|
|Final Select List will be published on||January 2019|
|Training will commence on||February 2019|
Note: Details about the current job opportunities existing in Indian Coast Guard for diploma holders in Mechanical, Electrical and Electronisc & Telecommunication disciplines are provided here on above section. Aspirants can read the official notification linked in this article to know about other terms & conditions followed in this recruitment.