Indian Navy Cadet Entry Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry 2018-19: Indian Navy now invites applications from unmarried male candidates to join its force through 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Aspirants those had appeared JEE (Main) 2018 exam are only eligible to apply under this scheme. Interested candidates have to submit your applications through proper channel on or before 22nd November 2018. Selection will be done on the basis of JEE main exam marks and performance of candidates in SSB Interview. Individuals who want to know more details about Indian Navy Cadet Entry Recruitment 2018 can go through the page.
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Recruitment 2018 for 10+2 B.Tech Entry July 2019 Course
|Index||Indian Navy Notification Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Cadet Entry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Senior Secondary, JEE (Main) 2018
Age Limit: 16 to 18 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Initial Shortlisting
Stage 2: SSB Interview
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Not Necessary
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 22-11-2018|
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Salary|
|1.||10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme – Not mentioned||Passed Senior Secondary/ Equivalent exam and appeared JEE (Main)-2018 Exam (for B.E/ B.Tech)||16 to 18 years||Rs.83448 to 96204/- per month|
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Jobs General Instructions:
- Aspirants must have secured 70% marks in PCM subjects and 50% marks in English on Senior Secondary
- Aspirants born between 2nd January 2000 to 1st July 2002 are eligible
- Selected candidates will be inducted as Cadets for 4 years B.Tech course
- On completion of course, aspirants will be appointed on Sub Lieutenant rank with salary as indicated above
- The CTC includes basic pay, DA, MSP, HRA and TA
- In addition to CTC, Navy also provides Group Insurance, Gratuity and privileges like medical facilities, car/ housing loan etc.
- Height: 157 cm (Relaxation in height is applicable for Tribals from Ladakh region and candidates who is domicile of A&N, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands, Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni, Uttarakhand, Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Regions. Refer official notification to know more details)
- Weight: as per age and height
How to Apply for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry 2018-19 ?
Fees: Aspirants no need to pay any fee to apply for Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry 2018.
Applying Procedure: Applications for Indian Navy Cadet Entry Recruitment 2018 have to be submitted online by eligible and interested candidates as per instructions given below.
- First of all visit joinindiannavy.gov.in website
- Read Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry 2018 notification carefully
- Click relevant apply online link
- Do the new registration to create an account
- After registration, login to your account
- Fill the mandatory fields in Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme 2018 application form
- Upload scanned copies of passport size photo, 10th & 12th marksheets, Date of Birth proof and JEE Main 2018 score card
- Preview all the filled details in application and do changes if required
- If everything is okay, click “Submit” button and take its printout copy
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.joinindiannavy.gov.in|
|Starting date to apply online||3rd November 2018|
|Last date to submit application||22nd November 2018|
|SSB Interview dates||January to April 2019|
|Course commencing date||July 2019|
Note: Details about Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Recruitment 2018-19 are provided here on above section. Aspirants who want to know more information about course can refer the official notification linked in this article.