Indian Navy MTS Recruitment 2018 Apply for 53 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies.
Indian Navy MTS Recruitment 2018: Indian Navy has released an announcement recently for the engagement of right candidates under the position of Multi Tasking Staff with a total of 53 vacancies. It is clearly mentioned in the advertisement that only those male/female candidates who have completed Matriculation as their academic qualification are eligible to apply for this Indian Navy MTS Recruitment 2018. If you are a candidate who is interested and eligible for this recruitment then you may submit your application through offline mode before 21 days from the date of advertisement. Other details about this recruitment process can be explained in the below section.
Indian Navy MTS Recruitment 2018 for 53 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff]
[No. of Posts: 53]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Matriculation]
[Age Limit: 18 to 25 years]
|Selection Process||[Short listing, Written Test]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Nil]
[Applying Mode: Offline]
|Official Notification||[Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in]
[Location: Across India]
|Last Date||21 days from the date of advertisement||Click Here|
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
|Sl.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||53|
Remuneration Offered: The selected candidates will be offered salary in Level 1 Pay Matrix and other allowances as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 18000-56900/-
The received applications were shortlisted based on the marks obtained in their minimum educational qualification and called for the written test.
- Short listing
- Written Test
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: No need to pay the application fees for this recruitment.
Steps for Offline Application: Aspirants who wish to join in Indian Navy must submit their offline application on or before the last date mentioned. The simple steps to submit the application form is as given below,
- Log on to the official website of Indian Navy, indiannavy.nic.in
- Download the advertisement from the official website
- Read all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Official notification
- The application form should be in a A4 Size plain paper either hand written or typed in the prescribed format
- Fill the application form with all the necessary details and affix a recent photograph in it
- Filled application form along with other documents should be send to the address “the Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CRC) Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, Arjun Block, 2nd Floor, Naval Base, Visakhapatnam – 530 014 (Andhra Pradesh)”
- It should be sent only through registered post before the last date as mentioned in the advertisement
- Envelope should be super scribed on the top as APPLICATION FOR THE POST “…………………….” and CATEGORY”…………………………….”
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.indiannavy.nic.in|
|Closing Date for Submitting Offline Application||21 days from date of advertisement|
|For Candidates Belonging to North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar and other Long Distance States||28 days from date of advertisement|
Note: All the essential information related to Indian Navy MTS Recruitment 2018 is updated in the above section. For gathering more details, refer the official advertisements linked above.